.
carpet definitely came out nice. meow just swap out that auto....
Laura's '92 vert/new to the forum
Collapse
X
-
10mm spacer max on stock lugs, I will get you a picture of a wheel with a 10mm spacer and a rotor behind it to show the amount of thread that goes into the hub.
I love how the black carpet came out, I am going to do that to my brother's vert. Thought it would be a good idea when I swap the interior around.Leave a comment:
-
dude, there's nothing wrong with the weaves. my put my mtech's weaves on my wife's jetta and every time i drive her car i love the feel. they are made very well in compassion the crap today plus, they give the car a nice vintagey feel.Leave a comment:
-
-
did it. Needs a couple spots touched up tomorrow and brushed to make it soft again but other than that it's done:) I really like how it turned out. I just used some black paint my boyfriend had at work- he's a detail manager and it's the same paint they use at the dealership to touch up black carpets.
Leave a comment:
-
-
eh, I'm ok with it for now. Wasn't a fan at first but got used to it, and now I'm debating whether I want to go back to black or not. I have a black top that needs the rear window sewn in, or I can attempt dying the tan one. So far no one wants to trade their black top for a tan one lol.
the 318is ones. it sits level. and yeah... my shocks hate me right now. I need to replace them asap.Last edited by Laura; 10-06-2012, 02:21 PM.Leave a comment:
-
just ordered a set of ST springs meself... That's some serious squat in the back though. Which ST springs are those again?
Also, stock shocks.... that's gonna be one bouncy ride, and a high rick of oil pan mashage.Leave a comment:
-
Do it! there's some DIYs on it. that brown carpet gets pretty dirty over 20 years.Leave a comment:
-
I'm thinking about dying the carpet black. Since it's somewhat nasty as is.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
looks good lowered... im not big on verts, does the top soak through? based on the picture it looks like it doesLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: