Laura's '92 vert/new to the forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KevinC
    replied
    Originally posted by Laura
    moar lower. then 5spd swap.
    hmmmm, can't really argue with that. First thing I want to do is GC coils but I don't see myself saving that much money without buying anything else lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    moar lower. then 5spd swap.

    Leave a comment:


  • KevinC
    replied
    Originally posted by Laura
    Yeah I just moved back to Charlotte and started working again so I have to build up the funds. I'm workin on it though:)
    nice. 5 speed swap first. no questions lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Yeah I just moved back to Charlotte and started working again so I have to build up the funds. I'm workin on it though:)

    Leave a comment:


  • KevinC
    replied
    Originally posted by Laura
    haha yeah I'm all stock right now. needz mo dollaz.
    pretty much. I need to get a job at school so I can keep making money this year.

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    haha yeah I'm all stock right now. needz mo dollaz.

    Leave a comment:


  • KevinC
    replied
    Originally posted by Laura
    If it will make you feel better I'll send you my stock ones if I get those smoked ones :)
    and about that 5spd conversion, lemme borrow about 700 dollaz haha
    hahaha, not at all. I don't need another set of stock headlights. And I need all the 700 dollaz I can get haha I hate being stock.

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Originally posted by KevinC
    that's fucking hilarious. I made an intro thread with a Laguna vert a couple days ago and barely got two pages lol and nobody is giving me free headlights.

    By the way, welcome Laura. Get on with that 5 speed conversion.
    If it will make you feel better I'll send you my stock ones if I get those smoked ones :)
    and about that 5spd conversion, lemme borrow about 700 dollaz haha

    Leave a comment:


  • KevinC
    replied
    Originally posted by byza213
    5 pages you must be a female , nice car lol
    that's fucking hilarious. I made an intro thread with a Laguna vert a couple days ago and barely got two pages lol and nobody is giving me free headlights.

    By the way, welcome Laura. Get on with that 5 speed conversion.
    Last edited by KevinC; 08-02-2011, 03:59 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Originally posted by Cabriolet
    verts ftw, love the color, wish mine was that color.
    If you need a good drop but need drivability. H&R sports(verts) will do it up nice. normal sports give the car butt sag.
    thanks. yah mines kinda got a saggy butt right now. thats cause the rear springs are worn out though lol. currently shopping around for a suspension set up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    verts ftw, love the color, wish mine was that color.
    If you need a good drop but need drivability. H&R sports(verts) will do it up nice. normal sports give the car butt sag.

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamchasin
    replied
    I'll let you know when I find them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Originally posted by dreamchasin
    It's pretty tedious work, the high beams are a bitch to do, and I never did them. You need ellipsoids, either euro smileys, US ellipsoids, or euro ellipsoids. You put them in the oven and bake them, pry off the glass, paint the low beam reflector and re-glue the glass back on. For the high beams you have to cut 4 slits on the housing in the perfect places, it's not easy.

    I run the legit Hella smoked smileys but you could get the DEPO replicas from ebay.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/84-91...Q5fAccessories

    in that case I may take you up on yours...

    Leave a comment:


  • byza213
    replied
    5 pages you must be a female , nice car lol

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Welcome see you met the gang enjoy verts! are the shit....

    Leave a comment:

Working...