Laura's '92 vert/new to the forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KamakaziX
    replied
    Nice shots. Haters gonna hate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    thanks you guys.
    those of you who are worried I'm messing up the car- I do see where you're coming from, but trust me this car is my baby, I'm not going to do anything to intentionally hurt her, but at the same time I am definitely going to have fun.
    Aerton- my friend who was taking the pics was further away than it looks, he was zoomed in a good bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    i LIKE THE NEW SHOTS IN THE DIRT, FUUUUUUUUUUUN !

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Oh nayce carrrriso

    Leave a comment:


  • Aerton
    replied
    Originally posted by Laura
    Some pics from this weekend in Asheville. My friend Joe took all of these.







    I don't know about the rest of you guys but I love these three shots in this order. First one is good lighting depth of field and sexy, second is bad ass and it does concern me with your friends camera getting hit with the dirt, and third shows that you know how to have fun. Overall your friend is a good photog, nice pics and keep enjoying the car, it's your car do with it as you will. You will get blasted for doing anything that slightly out of the box here. Welcome.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    This shot makes me sad. If you ever want to sell this, you may want to remove this shot as it implies that "i really didnt care for it" look.

    Interesting collection of cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied


    I love and hate this shot.

    love it cuz it looks badass and "Fear and Loathing-ish"

    hate it cuz it's potentially f'ken up the paint lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Hi um I have a um calypso um e30 too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Some that I shot...

    1.


    2.


    3.


    4x4 status yo...


    5.


    6.


    7.


    8.


    9.


    10.

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Originally posted by Julien
    I said hi to you in the bojangles parking lot..
    yeah I think I remember that car

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    I said hi to you in the bojangles parking lot..

    the car I was in:

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Some pics from this weekend in Asheville. My friend Joe took all of these.









    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Originally posted by KevinC
    hahaha yeah if I were you I'd convert it back into a manual top
    it was originally an automatic top. I've just got to finish the conversion since the previous owner never did it. yeah i'd rather it be manual haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Den_k321
    replied
    Looking good vert!!

    Leave a comment:


  • KevinC
    replied
    hahaha yeah if I were you I'd convert it back into a manual top

    Leave a comment:

Working...