Laura's '92 vert/new to the forum
Collapse
X
-
-
Yeah I just moved back to Charlotte and started working again so I have to build up the funds. I'm workin on it though:)Leave a comment:
-
-
hahaha, not at all. I don't need another set of stock headlights. And I need all the 700 dollaz I can get haha I hate being stock.Leave a comment:
-
If it will make you feel better I'll send you my stock ones if I get those smoked ones :)
and about that 5spd conversion, lemme borrow about 700 dollaz hahaLeave a comment:
-
that's fucking hilarious. I made an intro thread with a Laguna vert a couple days ago and barely got two pages lol and nobody is giving me free headlights.
By the way, welcome Laura. Get on with that 5 speed conversion.Last edited by KevinC; 08-02-2011, 03:59 PM.Leave a comment:
-
thanks. yah mines kinda got a saggy butt right now. thats cause the rear springs are worn out though lol. currently shopping around for a suspension set up.Leave a comment:
-
verts ftw, love the color, wish mine was that color.
If you need a good drop but need drivability. H&R sports(verts) will do it up nice. normal sports give the car butt sag.Leave a comment:
-
It's pretty tedious work, the high beams are a bitch to do, and I never did them. You need ellipsoids, either euro smileys, US ellipsoids, or euro ellipsoids. You put them in the oven and bake them, pry off the glass, paint the low beam reflector and re-glue the glass back on. For the high beams you have to cut 4 slits on the housing in the perfect places, it's not easy.
I run the legit Hella smoked smileys but you could get the DEPO replicas from ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/84-91...Q5fAccessories
in that case I may take you up on yours...Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: