Laura's '92 vert/new to the forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dieselbonds
    replied
    Nice looking vert. U still got it?

    Originally posted by vlad
    m-tech II calypso vert is nice, but if you stay with plastic bumpers, it can also look clean and nice, here is the one I did few years ago







    or and pics of you next to the car is a must :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Originally posted by ckarsonkidd
    what wheels are those on that E30
    found more pics of the car.
    BBS RS

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultraviolet
    Hi Laura, I'm Christina ..gorg lil' vert you got there - Calypso is one pretty colour!

    You going to smoke those headlights of yours to lean more towards your inspiration? I absolutely love the look!~

    I can't wait to get my car back from the shop so I can finally do an intro thread too!!
    thanks:) and yeah, most likely. what e30 do you have?

    Originally posted by ckarsonkidd
    what wheels are those on that E30
    the pic i posted as my inspiration? good question. I dunno. But they're sexy.

    Leave a comment:


  • ckarsonkidd
    replied
    what wheels are those on that E30

    Leave a comment:


  • Ultraviolet
    replied
    Hi Laura, I'm Christina ..gorg lil' vert you got there - Calypso is one pretty colour!

    You going to smoke those headlights of yours to lean more towards your inspiration? I absolutely love the look!~

    I can't wait to get my car back from the shop so I can finally do an intro thread too!!

    Leave a comment:


  • thowes24
    replied
    Welcome! and nice vert!

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Great base. Welcome!

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamchasin
    replied
    www.ground-control.com 400 dollars for the sleeves/springs. all you need is some handy work and bilstein sports

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    generic coilover sleeves, used coil springs, bilsteins with cut bumpstops. Get low on a couple hundo
    yeah I've been lurking the parts for sale thread pretty regularly...

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    generic coilover sleeves, used coil springs, bilsteins with cut bumpstops. Get low on a couple hundo

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    mhm. you should dump the car. I love calypso.
    i needz moar money haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    mhm. you should dump the car. I love calypso.

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    oh, ok lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by Laura
    are you russian?
    No, but white enough to pass for one probably.

    my Шлем ишака is the work of a mod on here, still dont know who :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    judging by your taste in exquisite facial hair and fitment, i think we'd get along handsomely
    are you russian?

    Leave a comment:

Working...