Laura's '92 vert/new to the forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stephen
    replied
    judging by your taste in exquisite facial hair and fitment, i think we'd get along handsomely

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Originally posted by dreamchasin
    Thanks, needs more work.
    PM ZMbluedevil, he might have some left. They're not too cheap though.

    EDIT: There are a few other girls on here as well, you'll find them soon. As well as the virgins of r3v.
    thanks I'll check em out. the lights.

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamchasin
    replied
    Originally posted by Laura
    yay girls! lol


    yours looks sick man, I want those headlights...
    Thanks, needs more work.
    PM ZMbluedevil, he might have some left. They're not too cheap though.

    EDIT: There are a few other girls on here as well, you'll find them soon. As well as the virgins of r3v.

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Originally posted by JBird
    Welcome fellow female e30 owner! I'm Jessica btw
    yay girls! lol

    Originally posted by dreamchasin
    yay another calypso! i don't see many calypsos, but after mine got built i started seeing more -_-
    yours looks sick man, I want those headlights...

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamchasin
    replied
    yay another calypso! i don't see many calypsos, but after mine got built i started seeing more -_-

    Leave a comment:


  • JBird
    replied
    Welcome fellow female e30 owner! I'm Jessica btw

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Originally posted by B Randon
    fell like another drive? i have the billy sports and lowering springs you where looking for lol
    hah nice, how much?

    Leave a comment:


  • B Randon
    replied
    fell like another drive? i have the billy sports and lowering springs you where looking for lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Originally posted by B Randon
    run it by a top shop they might be able to toss some info your way but from the looks of it when you where here you still need to get the front door glass and the quarter glass lined up
    Yeah I've been planning on running it by somewhere to get it looked at but I haven't had time cause of work lately. The front windows seem to be better than they were when we first put the top on, they roll up all the way now with no issues. Only problem is the back quarters :/

    Leave a comment:


  • B Randon
    replied
    run it by a top shop they might be able to toss some info your way but from the looks of it when you where here you still need to get the front door glass and the quarter glass lined up

    Leave a comment:


  • MR.LUGO
    replied
    Lookin gewdd.

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Originally posted by B Randon
    that top really cleaned up well, did you get the quarter windows set right?
    nooope... haven't been able to get around to fixing them yet :/ it's like the rubber seals on the top that the windows slide into are too tight cause the top had been sitting out on a parts car for so long or something. so the back windows don't fit in the seals at all, they're pushed to the outside a little bit. It doesn't leak, I just can't roll down the back windows when the top is up. How would I go about fixing that?

    Leave a comment:


  • robrez
    replied
    I love verts and calypso is one of my all time fave e30 colors. Great combo.

    Leave a comment:


  • B Randon
    replied
    that top really cleaned up well, did you get the quarter windows set right?

    Leave a comment:


  • blauvelt
    replied
    Laura great looking 'vert!!


    Mr. Vlad, how did you achieve this drop? Mine 'vert will get some snow duty so need to be able to fit chains.

    Originally posted by vlad
    m-tech II calypso vert is nice, but if you stay with plastic bumpers, it can also look clean and nice, here is the one I did few years ago







    or and pics of you next to the car is a must :up:

    Leave a comment:

Working...