Laura's '92 vert/new to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    Do it! there's some DIYs on it. that brown carpet gets pretty dirty over 20 years.
    yep I've been reading up on it:) my boyfriend and I are in the process of dying the carpet in his e39, it's turning out really well so far.

Comment

did it. Needs a couple spots touched up tomorrow and brushed to make it soft again but other than that it's done:) I really like how it turned out. I just used some black paint my boyfriend had at work- he's a detail manager and it's the same paint they use at the dealership to touch up black carpets.

Comment

That came out pretty nice. What are your plans for wheels?
        Continuous For Sale Thread
        323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
          That came out pretty nice. What are your plans for wheels?
          Thanks. I'd like to get 16s and just something wider than what I've got. But I just bought brand new tires all the way around for my weaves so I may keep them and get spacers.

Comment

dude, there's nothing wrong with the weaves. my put my mtech's weaves on my wife's jetta and every time i drive her car i love the feel. they are made very well in compassion the crap today plus, they give the car a nice vintagey feel.
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
              Thanks. I'd like to get 16s and just something wider than what I've got. But I just bought brand new tires all the way around for my weaves so I may keep them and get spacers.
              10mm spacer max on stock lugs, I will get you a picture of a wheel with a 10mm spacer and a rotor behind it to show the amount of thread that goes into the hub.

I love how the black carpet came out, I am going to do that to my brother's vert. Thought it would be a good idea when I swap the interior around.
              ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
              ~ '87 535
              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

carpet definitely came out nice. meow just swap out that auto....

Comment

Working...
                X