Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

saw this this weekend, what is the opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw this this weekend, what is the opinion?

I saw this car this weekend at the show, and I really dig the paint& overall style. dont really care for the rims --color makes em look cheap. whats the opinion of this car here? color? style?
    It was for sale, but no idea how much.

Also spotted this very clean!!!!

and my buddies *****E36**** compact. he did all the bodywork himself. It is to incredible!!!! absolutely perfect!

first one...good concept but not my taste...yes the rims do look cheap.
    second one....looks awesome.
    third one....your friend did a good job....i like the rear fenders and how the hood goes over the lights...he did a good job.

Comment

The two E30's look great, the first one is unique, but not necessarily bad. The second one is proof that 4-doors can look just as good as two doors, and IMO, better. I also dig the mono wiper. The E46 is nice except that hood over the lights. It's too pointy and makes me think of Batman. To his credit, it looks like good work and it flows nicely.

The Second E30 might be my favorite E30 of all time. And how about that dame on the very right?

The rims on both E30's are absolutely stunning, any idea what kind they are?

Comment

i spy an srt 4 in the back of that last pic :twisted:
        I go wuaaaaaahh pssssshhhhh!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by armeN
          i spy an srt 4 in the back of that last pic :twisted:
          srt 4's suck balls.

i like the first e30, minus the tail lights and rims.

Comment

All of them are hot. The first and second car looks like the same rims, with different center caps. They are sweet looking.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
              All of them are hot. The first and second car looks like the same rims, with different center caps. They are sweet looking.
              Naw, the first one has 18 spokes, the second one has 20.

Comment

A comment on the E36. If you really look at it, everything is E46 even the rear wheel wells were widened to be like the E46 M3 the hood bump like the E46 M3 and everything are made from metal. I am not a big fan of E36s, but the time and work are really pretty damn outstanding. as far as the women in the background, that is nothing. go to this site to check out the show.

german-racewars.com

and yeh, the SRT4 is friend of mine, and he beat me in the 1/4 mile by .3th of a sec. damn turbos.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler
                  A comment on the E36. If you really look at it, everything is E46 even the rear wheel wells were widened to be like the E46 M3 the hood bump like the E46 M3 and everything are made from metal. I am not a big fan of E36s, but the time and work are really pretty damn outstanding. as far as the women in the background, that is nothing. go to this site to check out the show.

german-racewars.com

and yeh, the SRT4 is friend of mine, and he beat me in the 1/4 mile by .3th of a sec. damn turbos.
                  uh, like this?

:shock:
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

First one looks like Chip Foose got a hold of it. 8)

.... and Nando, that was totaly uncalled for
                    sigpic

Comment

I still find it amazing how the exact way ricers mod Civics/Cavaliers/Neons over here (swapping on parts from newer cars for no apparent reason, painting things that should never have been painted, the more blue bulbs the better) equates to BMWs over there.

Not really a criticism (different strokes, whatever), just an observation.

Comment

I like the 2-tone. Would be better if the wheels were Borbet A's or something similar if they are going to be painted.

Current Cars
                        2014 M235i
                        2009 R56 Cooper S
                        1998 M3
                        1997 M3

Comment

Working...
                        X