I love the Green Bay mat man.
    1991 318i Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by mokinweet View Post
      i love the green bay mat man.
      go pack!!
      faint in, throttle out.

Comment

nice car, love the turbo. ill take one of those m50's off your hands, blown head gasket and all..

Comment

And here I was hoping I'd win that $448 million lottery and buy this back.

Until the next lottery...
          Reminiscing...

Comment

diff is replaces with a 3.25 and nice powder coated rear cover along with brand new AKG red subframe bushings and has been running flawlessly. Also added a Stewart water pump just to upgrade. that being said.... this car is for sale. it defy needs body work and a better interior but has a wicked reliable 10psi m50 on megasquirt.

5000 obo if you put 3 or 4 more into this car its an easy 12g or more car, paricula3ly with the clean under hood setup that doesn't disrupt the OEM e30 front end look. I have a bunch of parts of course that could come with. if I don't get the 5g the first thing to come off will be the smoked cross eyes for another project I have. it has a GC street coil over kit and camber plates.

message me
            faint in, throttle out.

Comment

Dang, sorry to see you selling her. If it was April, and I had my bonus check, I'd be buying her, if only so that I could reunite her with Dan's old set of CSI 3-piece wheels I own that used to be on that car...
              Originally posted by LJ851
              kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
              ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
              #teamross
              Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

it sold =( =( and i let it go to cheap.... =(
                faint in, throttle out.

Comment

those wheels are sick! wish i had those and his old houndstooth interior.

Originally posted by kingston View Post
                  Dang, sorry to see you selling her. If it was April, and I had my bonus check, I'd be buying her, if only so that I could reunite her with Dan's old set of CSI 3-piece wheels I own that used to be on that car...
                  faint in, throttle out.

Comment

Blue header paint. When you start that thing up, it's going to smell like 1000 smurfs are on fire. ;(
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Wait. THIS SOLD? And you didn't even contact me?

Wow.
                      Reminiscing...

Comment

I kind of figured you'd have messaged me after I posted here and in the 4 sale section. I'm so sorry Dan, I don't have your cell anymore. It went to a really good guy though who although he beat me up on price a little, was going to put the right money in to finish the project and the body work / interior.

I really miss it though. My e36 is a dog in comparison obviously, and that was one of the best tuned turbo cars I've ever had for a daily.

Total sellers regret =(

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post

Wow.
                        faint in, throttle out.

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post

Wow.
                          Want me to ban him ;D

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

I got my baby back baby back baby back, ......... baby back build.

I just bought this car back from the gentlemen i sold it to on Thursday! He really wasn't getting the use he wanted out of it, and i was looking to get back into a missile car build again. It is exactly where I left off and he barely put 500 plus miles on it.

Super super stoked to reignite the build thread and keep this OG car coming along. First job will be a good steering rack swap and refreshing the suspension shortly/concurrently. Sept 7/8 deadline for Freedom Moves event at Englishtown!! Come see this baby in action!
                            Last edited by 86325LSD; 08-23-2014, 07:24 AM. Reason: stupid keyboards .....
                            faint in, throttle out.

Comment

so the car wasn't ready for freedom moves this past weekend, but the new KONIs have arrived for the front, a great guy from the Bronx came out and dropped off a full subframe with strut housings for me to refurbish that I have torn down and Dustin at GC helped me out and is sending me the weld plates and new o rings before this weekend so i can do the coilover setup the right way after having it with the adjuster sleeve in stock spring perches since i bought the car the first time.

I'm also heading out this Friday to meet another r3v'er to get new control arms,sway links, bushings etc and hopefully will have it all settled for the Sept. 19th club loose event. A lot will depend on whether i decide to spend the time and money to get stuff powder coated before re-install or just good ol' rattle can.
                              Last edited by 86325LSD; 09-08-2014, 08:32 PM. Reason: spelling sucks
                              faint in, throttle out.

Comment

well here are some of the pics of updated work. weld rings are on and AKG subframe plates are on the way and will be welded in this weekend. Parts are heading for powdercoating next week early and I'm getting excited for a completely fresh front end. new hub assemblies are on order and this project is dragging on but should be done right when it is.

Only two questions now are whether this front end is gonna be to nice for the body and........ to BBK or not to BBK ...that is the question?

I have good Girlings to powdercoat/rebuild and use but just don't know if i should save for a couple weeks and do a BBK since everything else is done right.

the daily and the toy....life is good

the donor front end

the 'problem' I'm resolving

new toys

work...

and then there was TIG.....man i love welding stuff

will post more parts pics and details of my pretty welds for fun tomorrow, picked up all the Lemfoerder stuff today.

It looks like Club Loose event is out for Sept. 19th, but this will be ready for at least one event this season........then off to the body shop this winter.
                                Last edited by 86325LSD; 09-17-2014, 07:10 PM.
                                faint in, throttle out.

Comment

Working...
                                X