I haz the most played wheels eva!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dnick
    replied
    yeah i figured youve seen it before, but ohwell hahah. and dude i cant wait for it next year.

    Leave a comment:


  • wobbie
    replied
    Originally posted by dnick


    1:17 :)
    ya a buddy showed me that, thanks for posting it though i guess i can watch it again... H20 needs to come again now!!

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied


    1:17 :)

    Leave a comment:


  • wobbie
    replied
    Originally posted by jizo
    At one point there was a huge down pour at show n shine and his hood was wide open, I stopped to look at the engine bay and it hurt me soo much the everything was getting wet, I had to close the hood for him and he still wasnt around...Wanted to meet him also.
    thanks for closing it, i went to walmart to get a change of clothes cause mine were soaked, when i left it wasnt raining and when i came out from walmart it was downpouring so i called a buddy but i guess it was already shut. Thank you though

    Leave a comment:


  • jizo
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    I stood behind your car in the pouring rain last weekend for like 20 minutes and still didn't get to talk to you lol.
    At one point there was a huge down pour at show n shine and his hood was wide open, I stopped to look at the engine bay and it hurt me soo much the everything was getting wet, I had to close the hood for him and he still wasnt around...Wanted to meet him also.

    Leave a comment:


  • JrCamacho
    replied
    Totally diggin' the ride, Teal with the Gold.. Your e30 has taken over my desktop... Thanks!

    keep it up, its cleeean!

    Leave a comment:


  • wobbie
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    I stood behind your car in the pouring rain last weekend for like 20 minutes and still didn't get to talk to you lol.
    i was hiding lol you going to brokedown??

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    I stood behind your car in the pouring rain last weekend for like 20 minutes and still didn't get to talk to you lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt325es
    replied
    Wobbie, i see your car all over the web, Love the color, car everything! Hope to see you at brokedown this year

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    looks awesome. The color is killer

    Leave a comment:


  • eur04lif3
    replied
    kan i haz hi rez plz :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Sputnik
    replied
    To flashy for me, but that car is fucking tits!

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw2002tiiagave
    replied
    i love that color. nice job on the bags.

    Leave a comment:


  • wobbie
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    Lower it ;)

    I still don't like the bags but the car was looking infinitley better at h2o than when I last saw it at broke:down last year
    yea its changed just a litte bit lol

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Lower it ;)

    I still don't like the bags but the car was looking infinitley better at h2o than when I last saw it at broke:down last year

    Leave a comment:

Working...