I haz the most played wheels eva!!!!
Collapse
X
-
yea im going to the show and shine, im gonna be hopping in on the cruise up 495
the doors were painted off the car to get the jams so there a darker shade -___-Leave a comment:
-
Car looked awesome man, think I got to talk to you for a lil? But did I spy a "bags are for groceries" sticker on it? Hahahah.Leave a comment:
-
Saw this at h2o. Love it! And is your driver side fender a little different color or is it just me?Leave a comment:
-
saw your car at h2o, looks clean - you're pretty local, too - you going to show & shine?Leave a comment:
-
looked awesome, bad ass g6 interior, cool guy. nice meeting you man.Leave a comment:
-
-
nope. i got a (HP) PC
i use Photobucket fine, i think its just a higher res picLeave a comment:
-
Bags on an e30 is like fake tits on a hot chick.
Nevertheless, wicked stance man.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: