I haz the most played wheels eva!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RefinedThinking
    replied
    Wow this thing screams VW.. And I mean that in the best way possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    this car is awesome. it wins

    Leave a comment:


  • KevinC
    replied
    So glad you got RSs. When you said played I was expecting CCW Classics or something. RSs can never be played.

    Leave a comment:


  • wobbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    is it green or teal? my screen sucks
    its teal

    wheels specs: 16x8 et20 5x120 with 35mm adapters final et -15 tires are 205/45s

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by CHIF8008
    i can never save these pics :( always are stretched on my save screen ...
    photobucket files are automatically (usually) corrupted on Macs...you have a macbook pro, right? ;)
    Posted the same thing. Apple engineers couldn't even help me..its photobucket's weird encryption.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    I like the color/wheel combination

    Leave a comment:


  • ill4noreason
    replied
    Saw this around OC this weekend looks nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • penneroyal
    replied
    RS's are will never be played!

    This thing sits sick laid out. oh and east coast shoreline pics FTW.

    Hows your drive height?

    Leave a comment:


  • navid41691
    replied
    Officially my new favorite coupe. I wasn't able to make it to h20 this year but apparently you're there right now because a friend of mine with an e46 m3 just sent me a pic of your car captioned "sickest e30 here".
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    One of my favorite cars on the forum

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Who cares if everyone has them?!? They look great! I think they would look good with the centers painted the tan your other wheels were.

    Leave a comment:


  • byza213
    replied
    sick man

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Played.















    Well played.

    Leave a comment:


  • !AjHoWzA!
    replied
    Damn dude! That is crazy low but nice color :D

    Leave a comment:


  • iSOregon
    replied
    that car is pure sex

    Leave a comment:

Working...