I haz the most played wheels eva!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZekeTheSneak
    replied
    guhhhh so epic. I also want to see the suspension set up

    Leave a comment:


  • AsharC
    replied
    I came in here thinking they were diamond racing wheels, or some shitty steelies....

    Leave a comment:


  • EGoman
    replied
    do you have any pictures of the bags installed? rear bags especially

    Leave a comment:


  • KevinC
    replied
    Originally posted by Jhonno
    Bags suck.. For gays and women only.

    Wheels will always suit an e30 though.
    You're gay.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jhonno
    replied
    Bags suck.. For gays and women only.

    Wheels will always suit an e30 though.

    Leave a comment:


  • AirplaneBuilder
    replied
    Your car is clean, that is all.

    Leave a comment:


  • SimplyDope
    replied
    Car looks great. That mis-matched door is driving me nuts though...

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-
    Hey, what do you think you're doing here boy.

    Leave a comment:


  • rares
    replied
    dude, i only wish my car can look like that... i wish i could afford bags...

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by Suspence
    Color looks AWESOME.
    Hey, what do you think you're doing here boy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Suspence
    replied
    Color looks AWESOME.

    Leave a comment:


  • sofargone561
    replied
    what rime size and offset is that? what size tire? what suspension? your car looks perfect and rides exactly how i want mine to when its not being tracked!

    Leave a comment:


  • EazyD99
    replied
    i love everything about this car. its amazing

    Leave a comment:


  • Butler
    replied
    Damn thats incredible. I shouldn't like the color, but it works. I feel like a moth being attracted to the light.

    Leave a comment:


  • wobbie
    replied
    sooo excited to go again!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...