Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just bought a new E30 third time lucky!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a new E30 third time lucky!!!

Just bought my third E30, Here she is...if someone can put this picture up in forum

This will be the basis for my 24v M52 or S50 swap (haven't decided which) as I say this is my 3rd E30 and its stunning and I'm chuffed with this weekend purchase.

Only mod so far...

It had tan comfort leather...well I sourced some immaculate 318iS front seats, now I sit more familiar, lower and comfortable.

Oh, and the M badge is off and the hanging thing (previous owner) stays as its cool. Lol or not!!

Thoughts please ;)

Can't wait to get started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dean; 10-10-2011, 12:16 PM. Reason: More pictures

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
    Dean, has anyone told you that youre a spitting image of English singer-songwriter and musician, james blunt?

Nice pick up. The IMG links on photobucket are how you post the pics your self instead of asking other people to do it for you

Originally posted by Roysneon
    $5 shipped?
    Originally posted by MarkD
    You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

great looking car
      95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
      Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
      LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Very nice find!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Originally posted by samiam3356 View Post
          Nice pick up. The IMG links on photobucket are how you post the pics your self instead of asking other people to do it for you
          Im on iphone at moment so can't copy links grrr so I've just copied links and you can see pictures!!!

Thanks guys I'm driving it now it is so much more lively than the E36 328iSE I have. I cant wait to get a 24v engine into the car!!! I'll get decent pictures and a project thread started soon when I pull my finger out...can't wait!!!!!!!

Dean, has anyone told you that youre a spitting image of English singer-songwriter and musician, james blunt?

Comment

Ahhh Im jealous, looks very nice!
            2006 aspen white sti
            e30 daily driver...soon
            :mrgreen:

Comment

Whats it dragging?

Comment

Im such a nice guy, now gimme monies and euro goodies. kthx

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Dean View Post
                  Im on iphone at moment so can't copy links grrr so I've just copied links and you can see pictures!!!

Thanks guys I'm driving it now it is so much more lively than the E36 328iSE I have. I cant wait to get a 24v engine into the car!!! I'll get decent pictures and a project thread started soon when I pull my finger out...can't wait!!!!!!!
                  Photobucket App lets you get the links.....

Anywho, Love the pick up, I thought you were going s54?

Originally posted by Roysneon
                  $5 shipped?
                  Originally posted by MarkD
                  You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Needs chrome kidneys, s50 and nice exhaust tips, then it will be an amazing looking car!

Comment

Originally posted by samiam3356 View Post
                      Photobucket App lets you get the links.....

Anywho, Love the pick up, I thought you were going s54?
                      I'll check out the PB app, I'm 24 now getting older ;).

I am doing an S54 swap BUT on an E36 as it suits my needs better in that car. The E30 on the other hand needs a bigger lump up front and being in Europe E36 328 and M3 3.2 Evo (the 321bhp ones) are soooo cheap at the moment I can turn this E30 into the ultimate sleeper.

I love the unique look and with the lower sitting and in my opinion better iS checkered seats I love it, I has a more 'involving' feel in its driving. I cant wait to see how the E30 will develop.

Already got a Z3M shifter on order just now deciding which engine to go for, heres an E30 which has inspired me-

Find and buy your perfect used cars with PistonHeads Classifieds, the easiest and most powerful used cars search around.

That is how I want 4 door to look and be...the ultimate sleeper

P.S thanks for the picture uploads buddy the car looks even better in real life considering its been in a wet climate for past 21 years, its faired very well in that time and that was main reason I selected this car and not a coupe. I've had two brilliant E30 coupes already plus 4 doors will always be cool.

My friends today, used to me driving 'in your face E36's' and the odd turbo jap car all loved it and couldn't wait to explire around the car, everyone said "thats gangster" and I even had a serious offer from a woman to buy it, I've only owned it 24 hours!!!!!!!

Comment

dang man thats sick.... nicest 4 door ive seen in a good while, makes me want more doors.

Comment

Thanks buddy, ALL electrics work too and the radio antenna rises when in use, retro as anything!!! Its a high spec'd model from factory. It also has a MTech1 steering wheel and gear knob!!! Oldskool...as anything! But its so modern, the height is perfect -60mm front and -55mm rear! I love the 4 door, as every E30 you see in UK is either a drop top, touring or the coupe, never a sedan, especially one with all SE bits and the iS lip with the MTech lip spoiler, it really is stunning in the flesh. I wish you guys were here to see it and drive it and see how clean and good the car feels.

Thanks again guys, as I say I'll get pictures up after a good clean (not that it needs it) and I'll share how good a 4 door looks with the iS coupe checkered sports seats instead of comfort leather!!!

I'm well chuffed!!! :)

Comment

Damn that thing is clean!
                            91 318is M50 swapped
                            05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

nice find

G.Verelli

Comment

Working...
                              X