Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just bought a new E30 third time lucky!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your girls are hotter than mine, and your cars are hotter than mine, I am loving that thing!! Congrats on the pick-up!

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
      Fuck you. Perfect amount of doors. Too many weird low-hanging ballsacks dragging behind it.
      lol :D They are perfect for a mom or dad or grandma or grandpa haha :p I wonder if the hanging thing would be used for a street sweeper?

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Great looking car dude
        Originally posted by BAlbertiX
        your my boy blue!

Comment

That thing is pretty damn clean.

Comment

Congrats on the car. Looks really nice and clean.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
              Your girls are hotter than mine, and your cars are hotter than mine, I am loving that thing!! Congrats on the pick-up!
              Come on dude thats not true, but thanks for the compliments

Quick update, I drove the car to uni today (an hour drive through English countryside)...and what can I say, forget the lack of horses under the hood...Its actually rather brilliant and being such a high spec model makes the journey more pleasant.

The hanging thing is staying lol I'm sure its collected half the countryside this morning as I drove to uni...LOL

The only thing is the wipers (as it was raining) rise a bit too high and the lower half of the screen isn't catered for and remains wet...

Thanks again guys for all the comments...and for the extra door haters! 4 doors = more room ;)
              Last edited by Dean; 02-10-2012, 06:36 AM.

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
              Dean, has anyone told you that youre a spitting image of English singer-songwriter and musician, james blunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean View Post
                Thanks again guys for all the comments...and for the extra door haters! 4 doors = more room ;)
                2 and 4 doors are the same size. The 4 door you just have the b piller moved forward and a shorter front door ;)

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                  2 and 4 doors are the same size. The 4 door you just have the b piller moved forward and a shorter front door ;)
                  Correct! They just make it easier to get in and out.

Comment

Last edited by Dean; 02-10-2012, 06:36 AM.

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
                    Dean, has anyone told you that youre a spitting image of English singer-songwriter and musician, james blunt?

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                      Correct! They just make it easier to get in and out.
                      Unless your tall, then the smaller opening gets old after awhile. I do got to wonder how much shorter the front door is compaired to a 2 door car?

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                        Unless your tall, then the smaller opening gets old after awhile. I do got to wonder how much shorter the front door is compaired to a 2 door car?
                        my guestimate is about 6 inches at the most lol.
                        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Every time I open my door in a parking lot, I am happy it is a four door with shorter doors.

Looks great. Glad you are happy.

Comment

It's Alright ;)

EURO 3.2 without a doubt, go all out!

Comment

Hello all, im the previous owner of that e30!

Lie 1.... Dean did not buy it, we swapped cars. No cash was exchanged
                              Lie 2.... Dean did not source the iS seats, I did, i paid £80.00 for them. He has still got and refusing to give me the rear leather bench back which was due to be swapped at a later date.
                              Lie 2.... Dean states how clean the car is, there were plenty of rust spots on the car and the drivers door was badly dis-coloured, paint was flat, rust behind the n/s skirt, beneath rear towbar, seriously poor rust repair job on the n/s scuttle/a-pillar and various other places all of which was advertised to him by me.

Also that 'old skool' Mtech gearknob he mentions belongs to ME, again he is refusing to return it back for god knows what reason.

Dean seems to gets turned on from compliments on his cars and GF by the looks of it.

Full story here... http://www.e30zone.net/modules.php?n...asc&highlight=

Oh i nearly forgot he also has a spare key and alarm fob to my car (his previous) which again he is refusing to give. I have had the alarm reprogammed and switched on since, but its laughable!
                              Last edited by sunnyr83; 02-10-2012, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X