Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• word is bond
    replied
    Damn - sorry to hear that. You still have the Silver Slug and E38?

Leave a comment:

• e30sky
    replied
    hey what transmission you have there?

Leave a comment:

• E30_Pare
    replied
    Said to hear bout the e30. Another m10 dream died today.

*moment of silence*

Leave a comment:

• blck325is
    replied
    Sucks about the car man, tough luck. Gluck with the future project oh and Zeus..O.O beast!

Leave a comment:

• Hey_You
    replied
    Update:
    Awhile back I threw a rod out the block while in Riverside. Unable to take the car and park it at home, so it's going to the pick'n'pull in Riverside (Off pyrite on the 60 I believe) I'm trying to get the parts to people that need them. Friday afternoon ONLY, if you need a set of black bottlecaps with near new tires, bring your wheels/tires and swap with my set. If you see the car at the salvage yard and have any questions as to what parts are on it, check this thread
    The Crenshaw classics will be for sale in a while, not sure if I want to refinish them or sell as is. If you want them, shoot me a PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hey_You
    replied
    Picked up a friend for the Bronze Bomber, it was free, but I will be replacing the engine as it has a headgasket leak. It's a 740i and it's bronze too. Thinking I might need to paint the '84 528e I was given bronze to complete my fleet!

Leave a comment:

• Hey_You
    replied
    Put my old bottlecaps back on. Turns out old worn out tires don't like the rain too much, lol. Just picked up a HOLSET HY35 and a rebuild kit. Does anyone know if the compressor housings are interchangeable between the HY35's and H1C's?

Leave a comment:

• MT325is
    replied
    Damn, i like this build... looks nice. And not a fan of m10's.. but i like what you did with it!

Leave a comment:

• nokincy
    replied
    Originally posted by dougie30 View Post
    thous wheels are fucking sweet
    X2 What are they?

Leave a comment:

• dougie30
    replied
    thous wheels are fucking sweet

Leave a comment:

• Hey_You
    replied
    Picked up these wheels for $150 for the set. Not too bad considering they are in decent shape, and 2 or 3 piece. They need new tires, but I couldn't wait to see how it looked.

The back end has always sat a bit too high for my liking. There were 3 options that ran through my head.
    1) Buy new shorter springs
    2) Throw weights/sand bags in the trunk
    3) Chop a little off the rear springs
    I opted for option #3 and am pretty pleased.

I will get some proper pictures once I wash my car and clean my wheels sometime in the near future

Leave a comment:

• Hey_You
    replied
    Nothing new to report, but I did take a picture. Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday, I'll take possession of the silver 528e and have a picture of both cars. Been working for my dad a lot on the side, and can't decide whether to buy MS...or buy a LukeBox and corresponding products.
    Zeus in his seat

Leave a comment:

• autbot318i
    replied
    I have an 85 318i too with m10. I want to rebuild the engine just to keep it fresh. Love what you did with car. The time line of your pics and story is priceless!

Leave a comment:

• Zach
    replied
    Oh nice, wish somebody would give me an e28 :/

My GF doesn't though lol, I'm trying to sell off some toys as it is.

Oh and Hi, btw I'm Zach :) I think this is my first post... been here reading for a bit, trying to bring an 85 318i back to life myself.

Leave a comment:

• Hey_You
    replied
    The Bronze Bomber had a blow-out no the left rear tire the other day. Ended up only needing to replace the tire, no damage to anything. New tires all the way around, should be ready for my trip to Phoenix next week. Talked to a guy I know about his old e28 528e. Was going to buy it for dirt cheap, but he decided that dirt cheap was too much, and is just going to give me the car. It's been sitting for a long time, but I think I can bring it back to life. Plans...ALL new fluids, all new rubber items, timing belt, waterpump, plugs, wires, basic stuff. Then, going to get some cheap coils and find me some OE BMW wheels and call it good. When I take ownership of the car, I shall call it....The Silver Slug. Here is a couple pictures of it (shitty phone pics, my camera battery died). It's got a rebuilt engine in it, 5sp, LSD rear diff. Only reason why it was parked was because the clutch hydrolics failed. Body is dent free, just rough paint. Interior is clean, no rips, but dash has gone to shit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X