Clear All

• E30_Pare
    replied
    Dang your head so clean. I'm jello

Leave a comment:

• Hey_You
    replied
    Minor update:
    Fixed my valve cover gasket leak with a new gasket (didn't replace gasket when I adjusted valves after heat cycling). Everything appears good under the cap. I'm about due for an oil change I would say. Readjusted my rocker locks as a couple had a little play between it and the rocker. All are snug now.

And I got some parts for a future weekend. Not sure when I will get around to it, but it's nice knowing I have something ready to accomplish. Tie Rod Ends and Control Arms. I have had new Lollipop bushings (poly) for quite some time, but figured I would just do it all at the same time. I might even get some e90 top hats too

And yes...that is safety wire holding my injector clips on (all are broken), don't judge me! :hitler:
    Now I just need to go MS + EDIS. And buy me some new rockers and a cam (2002 options are cheaper, thus waiting until MS + EDIS)
    And a note to those with a m10 318i, who buys a header from RaceTEP, and are lowered. Be prepared for this to happen.
    Last edited by Hey_You; 06-29-2012, 03:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• el bimmer
    replied
    Sweet! looking good.

Leave a comment:

• VinniE30
    replied
    I have a thing for the M10. Not sure why. Maybe it's the simplicity and size of it. Makes for the lightest front end for the best turn in feel. And they are uncommon to see now, i've seen many e30 and different engines in them in person but never an M10. Great work on this!

Leave a comment:

• Hey_You
    replied
    Went to Pick-N-Pull to grab a new seatbelt receptical thing. Got what I went for...and more. Found a nice condition rear seat and rear panels. Got a new sunroof crank cover and knob (mine was missing). New power window switch and a temporary rear roundal since a thief stole my turd or a emblem years ago.

Before

And After

I tried to get the door cards too since they were in good shape, but didn't bring a panel popper with me, and the cards tore. I will be on the lookout for some though.

Leave a comment:

• StuntDrivin4U
    replied
    Great work keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• Hey_You
    replied
    No turbo yet, just finished up the engine aspect of it. It's now low comp, larger displacement. As is...it's better than what it was by far. I'm gonna be starting a new job in the very near future. Once I do, all excess funds will go towards the turbo aspect of the build. I'm also trying to pick up an e28 from a guy I know on the cheap to have as a driver while my car is down...again.

Leave a comment:

• Hey_You
    replied
    She is indeed running, right above the picture of the red car is a link to a video. Check it out if you like

Leave a comment:

• TimKninja
    replied
    You need new diving board surrounds! I got a pair but they'd be a pain to ship.

is she running ?

Leave a comment:

• MattAvino
    replied
    This is coming along quite well. Makes me wanna fool around with an M10.

Leave a comment:

• Hey_You
    replied
    Finally finished the engine/exhaust. Washed the Bronze Bomber for the first time in...almost a year. Here are a couple pictures, and if you clink the link, it will take you to YouTube for a video of the exhaust as I'm not savvy enough to embed the video (don't laugh, it's slow and I know it!) Hood will be going back on VERY soon. Lost motivation to install it, and it also helped me discover a leak or 2 as soon as they happened.

In-Car Video
    And here is one of a 325i that a friend of mine owns

Leave a comment:

• JinormusJ
    replied
    Only good can come of this... That fan made my day :-D

Going back to the roots of what wasthe nspiration for the BMW Roundel

Leave a comment:

• Hey_You
    replied
    It's alive!
    Should be going to the exhaust shop tomorrow...I hope, I WANNA DRIVE IT THIS WEEKEND!

How do I embed the YouTube video?Here Is The Link

Leave a comment:

• Hey_You
    replied
    Thanks for the positive comments. I have tried to take my time and do everything right with the engine (internal, and external. It was my first (you always remember your first) so I wanted it to be something I could look at, and be somewhat happy. I know a M5X/S5X will be in my future, whether for the e30, or the s30 (240z for those who don't know). Still looking/saving for the turbo. The body/interior, well, those are a WAYS off

Leave a comment:

• Wild Ride
    replied
    Nice build keep it up. Thanks for mixing it up with an m10

Leave a comment:

Working...
X