my e30/240sx hybrid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my e30/240sx hybrid.

hi my names Tanis i live in mocksville nc im new to this whole forum deal but i have built a few cars i sold my s10 with a nissan ka24det and i also have 2 nissan 240sx 89 coupe and a 91 hatch back i do exhaust work and lots of fab work and welding i also do polishing but bmw wise i have 2 and a 87 325e my daily driver is car a 91 318 sedan it was all stock when i got it the owner said it was knocking pretty bad so i pull the valve cover off after he left and bam it had a broke exhaust cam so so i said eff m42 it got a m20b27 swap long tube headers etc..it now has the front suspension out of a nissan 240sx steering knuckles coil-overs with z32 twin turbo calipers nissan 240sx aluminum rad 96 mustang cobra injectors and other random things she is called the money pit.this is my artwork.

thats pretty sick bro! love those brakes. Welcome

Comment

thanks alot also my car is not 4x100 its 4/114.3 pcd

Comment

Nice job on the strut housing swap, what did it change the offset to? Looks like the front moved out a good bit, needs some spacer for the rear to look even. Other than that nice job and welcome =)
        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

not sure about offset yet i have to calculate it soon but the rear does need a spacer but im not worrying about it for now because im about to just do away with the entire bmw rear sub frame so it will get better.

Comment

Looks like a promising build, keep it up. What wheels are those gunmetal finished ones? They look familiar, but I can't put a name to them.
            sigpic

Comment

ccw classic 17/9.5 5/114.3 pcd

Comment

Love CCW wheels but you seriously ditched the M42 for a stock ETA? Or is there something I'm missing?
                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                Originally posted by mbonanni
                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

the m42 had a broke cam shaft.and i already had a m20.

Comment

damn, those CCWs are straight business!

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
                    function>form

Comment

Nice 4 dr man. Looks good. And ya those CCW's look sick
                      '91 318is

Comment

If the m42 was broken, I would have waited to do at least a 24v swap. Swapping an eta into a 318 shell is not right. Lol

-NICK

Comment

more info on the conversion to z32 s chassis shit.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                          Ig:ryno_pzk
                          I like the tuna here.
                          Originally posted by lambo
                          Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

it's got an i top end at least so it's got to be pushing a little more power than the m20b25
                            Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                              If the m42 was broken, I would have waited to do at least a 24v swap. Swapping an eta into a 318 shell is not right. Lol
                              ahhaha im not a fan of the m50 at all. but thanks alot i love me some ccw's but the z32 brake swap there way nothing to it after i used the s13 spindles they bolt right on.theres more on my car coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X