New member, another E30!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member, another E30!!

I've been lurking on the forums for a few months now, and picked up my first running E30 a little over a month ago. I've had an '83 320i, and an '89 325e that snapped a belt before I got it and was sold before I rebuilt the head. Anyway, on to the car...

I went from this...

To this... a '91 318iS with well over 200k since the odometer stopped working over a year ago. Replaced rear pads, fixed shake in the column, took care of lower oil pan bolts, changed chain tensioner, oil..etc

Theres a few things I'd like to take care of in the near future, but for now, it's on the road!! Well, almost-ordered new tires and a windshield for this week. As much as I love german cars...my Jeep constantly reminds me of how trouble free it is compared to this or my cabriolet...but I wouldn't have it any other way!! And yes, I know 17's may not be the greatest, but they're OZ racing and weigh just over 16.5lbs apiece...so they'll do for now!

Great start buddy!
    » PARTS FOR SALE
    » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

awesome! welcome.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      ---------------------------------
      89 E30 S52
      ---------------------------------
      Transaction Feedback.

Comment

she having twins or quads??

Comment

^lol

Comment

Welcome!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Nice looking car
              '91 318is

Comment

I see this e30 making a run to the hospital real soon
                E30 buildy things
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Thank you everyone! And she had a beautiful little boy just recently! That was my buddies wife, mine will be having our little girl in just a few weeks...so yes it will be making a hospital run!!

Comment

Working...
                  X