Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez, swapping customer parts...that is as low as it gets
    95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
    Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
    LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
      Knowing the car is done with paint why wait so long when all you've been doing was nitpicking over details on the car even if it is 3 hrs away?

not sure where you got lost but it took vlad over 4 months to finish my car, i saw it a few weeks before that and it was discussed to no avail,dont know if you read my post where i said he was paid in advance.

How many unpleasant incidents does it take for you to realize your car is not in good hands? And again, with all that has allegedly gone on between you, your car, and Vlad why did it take 3 months to mention anything to Vlad himself?

not sure where you got lost but it took vlad over 4 months to finish my car, i saw it a few weeks before that and it was discussed to no avail,dont know if you read my post where i said he was paid in advance.

With finding out this information when car was in his possession why not cut your losses there and not risk spending anymore money on what you feel is untrustworthy workmanship?

he was paid in advance.

These two statements are contradicting as the first is stating all the work was redone to repair what was not to your standards and the second statement is suggesting you have NOT fixed what was done. From what was provided in Vlad's thread on your car all Vlad has done was repaint your car and install big brakes.

the new hood OEM hood that i purchased and had vlad paint came back looking like shit so i had the new shop repair it as best they could, the drivers side fender and trunk still need to be replaced/repaired

And as far as reading the entire thread, maybe you should. I've been actively responding to this thread since this morning. Not to defend Vlad but because you act like a prick that isn't willing to handle his issues by himself. You constantly throw prices around and yet you claim money isn't the issue and the issue lies with Vlad's workmanship or work ethic.

You say your responses are not unprofessional but maybe you should check what your thread title states or maybe some of the examples below would help;

ummm did i miss something? from last i looked it was VLAD that turned this into a cussing and bashing match for 3 pages before i even responded, funny how you dont make mention of that but point out all my mishaps

Why are you instigating the issue. If you felt you've made your point then so be it. If you felt you won and received your "online justice" don't beat it to death. If you are able to stay on this forum and actively defend yourself and insult someone else how is it you don't have time to check your car.

not instigating more like baiting him into diging himself a bigger hole, as you can see it hasnt worked cauzz he must have done his texting homework.
      i doubt youll here from him again on this matter....bait bait bait

His legal matters are not your concern and nor should they be advertised on a forum. That is between him and the other member.

And referring to your very last post on Vlads thread on your car, you stated there was issues being sorted out and that motor was being installed by AMS. At that point I will assume you were cutting your losses and this was posted May 24, 2011 roughly two months after Vlad was 99.9% done with paint. So why created a thread almost 7 months later trying to defame Vlad?

defame vlad? wow you are a fanboy lol.
      simple answer is, when vlad answers my question about him being done with everything 8 months ago.
      thats when ill answer this last question of yours (they tie in you see)
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Or maybe he is working. Stop acting like an arrogant douche. If you are in the right there is absolutely no need for you to keep responding with digs at Vlad.

easy friend no need to cuss me out.
        my friend if i told you where vlad was at the time you posted this you wouldnt believe it for a 1000000000 bucks.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by M3TROY View Post
          Wait when did I say I didn't confront him? Have YOU read any of MY post?
          you were at my shop last week, smiling, talking to me, looking at my other projects and you haven't said a single word about being unhappy. You call this man's way of dealing with things? Instead you chose to post this crap here this morning?

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
          you must be kidding??? there's always one bad apple in the batch... i've worked at a luxury car dealership for years and had to deal with a few people like this.

they are just people seeking out attention.

everything can be settled face to face... you know face the problem like a man and stop hiding behind the computer. that means both of you.
          :up:

You say your responses are not unprofessional but maybe you should check what your thread title states or maybe some of the examples below would help;
          this thread was never about the car or the resolution to whatever problem he had (he could've done it last week when he came here to my shop), this thread was only about bashing me

Why are you instigating the issue. If you felt you've made your point then so be it. If you felt you won and received your "online justice" don't beat it to death. If you are able to stay on this forum and actively defend yourself and insult someone else how is it you don't have time to check your car.

So why created a thread almost 7 months later trying to defame Vlad?
          :shock:

Comment

Wheres Vlad?
            My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
              you were at my shop last week, smiling, talking to me, looking at my other projects and you haven't said a single word about being unhappy. You call this man's way of dealing with things? Instead you chose to post this crap here this morning?

this thread was never about the car or the resolution to whatever problem he had (he could've done it last week when he came here to my shop), this thread was only about bashing me

:shock:

for fuk sake man y dont you simply answer my questions? what do you have to hide? gezzz and you where calling me a PUSS?
              you where all hard for me before but now youve gone limp.....wheres all your brash talk now?
              stop side stepping the issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ill4noreason View Post
                Wheres Vlad?
                you done goofed, he's on top of you

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by ill4noreason View Post
                  Wheres Vlad?

MIA humm wonder y

Comment

Originally posted by e30lov View Post
                    Who painted the car? Did you paint the car personally? Did someone at your shop paint the car? Did you send the car to another shop for paint?

Because m3troy said you allegedly took your restoration cars and even your personal cars to other shops to have paintwork done, and that you only did body work
                    Imo.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
                      you done goofed, he's on top of you

true but dropping a save face post is hardly being here is it?

Comment

Lol This threads going soft. :down:

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Seriously, All day and no proof? Come'on somebody post pics of something, atleast boobs.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                          VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

so confused

Comment

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                              HSAX Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
                                If this thread gets locked then that's proof we're being sensored and can't express our options and give feedback.

This is a public forum, where we should be able to give any feedback we wish regardless of weither that feedback is good or bad and say whatever we want (as long as it isin't against the forum rules, which this isn't) This should maybe be moved to the feedback forum at the discretion of the mods but that's it, and it should be left open and unlocked.

Weither the OP is right or wrong should only be for us to decide for ourselves based on what the OP and vlad have to say and their evidence.

The only people that should wish for this thread to be locked or deleted are business owners that don't want people to give them or other fellow business owners bad feedback. Criticism and competition is always good for the customers.

What's the point of having a forum to discuss things if we can only say nice things?

And to those saying it should only be discussed between OP and vlad in private... why? ... I certainly would like to know about things like this, why wouldn't you? I'll form my own opinion on who's right just like anyone else should.

Comment

Working...
                                X