Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
    If he was willing to call someone out best be prepared with evidence. Maybe he shouldve thought about that. We also have a feedback section for unpleasant or pleasant dealings but if you wanna show r3v your ride then this is the proper section. How about being a man and handling it off a forum.

Like previous poster said if you are so upset why cant you make a three hour drive in the first place?

If OP saw signs of shady business why keep doing business? OP saw his own car 3 months after paint was done, why wait so long if you are so meticulous and quote "a PICKEEEEEEEEEE bitch"? OP's story has holes and I for one think this thread was created specifically to create this drama and tarnish someones name.

Really? What holes? Please explain.

Funny no one has mentioned how Vlad will not defend himself on ANY of the issues only to come on here and cuss me out and beat that 8 month lie.
    Maybe you should read the entire thread?
    Last edited by M3TROY; 12-15-2011, 02:19 PM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by M3TROY View Post
      Gezz for someone who doesn't have anything vested in this you sure seem angry.
      Your clearly over simplifying the problem at hand.
      So by your standards when someone gets screwed they should say nothing?
      Good thing your not a judge....

You see Vlad permotes himself as the best in the game spinning shit all around him, the problem is when you do that eventually the shit piles uP around you and begins to cave in on you.

You are. correct I was a fool.....for buying into his BS, I'm just hoping no one else does.
      You say Vlad is the only one who can help me? How's that?
      As far as my time is concerned..... Well I guess mine is worth more than yours.

Whaaa?
      Did you read my post at all? I said you should confront him, have a discussion with him. This is all between you and him, not us.

You obviously have never been on the other side of situation, probably because you don't do your own work. One generally makes time for the things they think are important.

Vlad is the only one that can help you because he is the only one involved.
      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
        OP, Vlad's work is what it is and his business conduct is also what it is. You chose Vlad to to perform work on your car. If you have a problem with either of those things there is only one person capable of helping you and his name is Vlad.

Hindsight is 20/20 as they say and if you are disappointed in yourself for choosing Vlad, you have only yourself to blame. This is the real fucking world, you are not entitled to shit and you will make future decisions that you will also regret, we all do.

I am truly sorry you had a bad experience but you are doing this wrong. You are so upset yet you won't drive 3 hours? You won't confront someone face to face out of politeness?

Find out who stole your balls when you were little and beg for them back, or better yet kick their ass and take them your self. This thread should not exist.

Sweet vert, BTW.
        Holy truth, Batman!

lolz

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I am so glat the r3v is no longer blocked here at work!!
          Randall Racing and Engineering
          Acworth, Georgia, 30101
          http://www.facebook.com/RandallRacingandEngineering

Comment

Whaaa?
            Did you read my post at all? I said you should confront him, have a discussion with him. This is all between you and him, not us.

You obviously have never been on the other side of situation, probably because you don't do your own work. One generally makes time for the things they think are important.

Wait when did I say I didn't confront him? Have YOU read any of MY post?
            Also by your standards unless I'm phically in front of him well then he wasn't confronted?
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
              Holy truth, Batman!

lolz
              U been stalkin bernspeed and mike? ;)

-NICK

Comment

Now I'm losing interest.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                  U been stalkin bernspeed and mike? ;)
                  And now you

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
                    Vlad, for the prices you are charging there should be absolutely NO need for a customer to come back with ANY complaints. Guys, we're talking paint jobs that cost as much as M50/S50 swapped E30's sell for on here. You should personally inspect them, make sure people are happy in the community you are active in almost daily.
                    you must be kidding??? there's always one bad apple in the batch... i've worked at a luxury car dealership for years and had to deal with a few people like this.

they are just people seeking out attention.

everything can be settled face to face... you know face the problem like a man and stop hiding behind the computer. that means both of you.
                    Last edited by bernzpeed; 12-15-2011, 03:01 PM.
                    ---------------------------------
                    89 E30 S52
                    ---------------------------------
                    Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Wait when did I say I didn't confront him? Have YOU read any of MY post?
                      Also by your standards unless I'm phically in front of him well then he wasn't confronted?
                      after that I decided to cut my losses and go else where.
                      You made it sound like you had cut your losses and went somewhere else, but maybe i am misunderstanding you.

Cutting your losses without resolution makes it sound like you did not finish the process, and there are many excellent ways to confront someone but this is not one of them!

For the record, i am not defending vlad in any way, shape,or form.
                      I wish you the best in your private business dealings with vlad, but in the meantime could you post up some more pics of you beautiful car since this is "Members Rides"
                      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

As ive said several times I brought up my issues to vlad right from the jump (well 3 months later that is) after that I decided to cut my losses and go else where.
                          Knowing the car is done with paint why wait so long when all you've been doing was nitpicking over details on the car even if it is 3 hrs away?

That was tried and after getting scammed on parts, paying much more then his 3500.00 quoted price, finding out the truth about who actually painted his personal cars and seeing his in house work I had no confidence in him to correct his shabby work.
                          How many unpleasant incidents does it take for you to realize your car is not in good hands? And again, with all that has allegedly gone on between you, your car, and Vlad why did it take 3 months to mention anything to Vlad himself?

I actually saw his car in person a few years ago at a meet but unfortunately I found out he didn't do the work on his car till he started working on mine.
                          With finding out this information when car was in his possession why not cut your losses there and not risk spending anymore money on what you feel is untrustworthy workmanship?

i also have bill of what it cost me to repair his poor workmanship.
                          in fact will more than likely be repainting it after the end of next summer.
                          These two statements are contradicting as the first is stating all the work was redone to repair what was not to your standards and the second statement is suggesting you have NOT fixed what was done. From what was provided in Vlad's thread on your car all Vlad has done was repaint your car and install big brakes.

And as far as reading the entire thread, maybe you should. I've been actively responding to this thread since this morning. Not to defend Vlad but because you act like a prick that isn't willing to handle his issues by himself. You constantly throw prices around and yet you claim money isn't the issue and the issue lies with Vlad's workmanship or work ethic.

You say your responses are not unprofessional but maybe you should check what your thread title states or maybe some of the examples below would help;

Listen VLAGIT stop with the name calling
                          what a clown.
                          You should address at least one of the issues Vlad it doesnt look good if you don't.
                          Come on M8 say something....
                          Why are you instigating the issue. If you felt you've made your point then so be it. If you felt you won and received your "online justice" don't beat it to death. If you are able to stay on this forum and actively defend yourself and insult someone else how is it you don't have time to check your car.

vlad is currently being sued over it if im not mistaken.
                          His legal matters are not your concern and nor should they be advertised on a forum. That is between him and the other member.

And referring to your very last post on Vlads thread on your car, you stated there was issues being sorted out and that motor was being installed by AMS. At that point I will assume you were cutting your losses and this was posted May 24, 2011 roughly two months after Vlad was 99.9% done with paint. So why created a thread almost 7 months later trying to defame Vlad?
                          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Whaaa?

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                            Knowing the car is done with paint why wait so long when all you've been doing was nitpicking over details on the car even if it is 3 hrs away?

How many unpleasant incidents does it take for you to realize your car is not in good hands? And again, with all that has allegedly gone on between you, your car, and Vlad why did it take 3 months to mention anything to Vlad himself?

With finding out this information when car was in his possession why not cut your losses there and not risk spending anymore money on what you feel is untrustworthy workmanship?

These two statements are contradicting as the first is stating all the work was redone to repair what was not to your standards and the second statement is suggesting you have NOT fixed what was done. From what was provided in Vlad's thread on your car all Vlad has done was repaint your car and install big brakes.

And as far as reading the entire thread, maybe you should. I've been actively responding to this thread since this morning. Not to defend Vlad but because you act like a prick that isn't willing to handle his issues by himself. You constantly throw prices around and yet you claim money isn't the issue and the issue lies with Vlad's workmanship or work ethic.

You say your responses are not unprofessional but maybe you should check what your thread title states or maybe some of the examples below would help;

Why are you instigating the issue. If you felt you've made your point then so be it. If you felt you won and received your "online justice" don't beat it to death. If you are able to stay on this forum and actively defend yourself and insult someone else how is it you don't have time to check your car.

His legal matters are not your concern and nor should they be advertised on a forum. That is between him and the other member.

And referring to your very last post on Vlads thread on your car, you stated there was issues being sorted out and that motor was being installed by AMS. At that point I will assume you were cutting your losses and this was posted May 24, 2011 roughly two months after Vlad was 99.9% done with paint. So why created a thread almost 7 months later trying to defame Vlad?

All very good points witch I will explain in detail once I'm home. Some of you seen to be a bit confused on the timeline issue, I was waiting for Vlad to respond so I can catch him in some more lies but I think he now knows what I was up to and has done a disappearing act.
                            That or maybe he went through the texts and saw how he is now ASS out.

Comment

literally 90% of what vlad said in this post is BS.
                              look for a full writeup on my restore project that was STARTED by vlad and finished by another shop.

for thos who dont know, vlad only does bodywork NOTHING more.
                              the pics hes showing in this thread are not even of his shop, they are of another shop that actually does all the MECHANICAL work for him.
                              further more this is the same shop that painted his personal cars.
                              the only car of his he has ever painted is the estate/touring car he has now.
                              This was quoted from Vlads e34 thread at 1243am. To me it seems like it wasn't enough to bash Vlad on his thread but you had to create your own and stir up crap because you felt cheated. I will repeat we have a feedback section use it.
                              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

All very good points witch I will explain in detail once I'm home. Some of you seen to be a bit confused on the timeline issue, I was waiting for Vlad to respond so I can catch him in some more lies but I think he now knows what I was up to and has done a disappearing act.
                                That or maybe he went through the texts and saw how he is now ASS out.
                                Or maybe he is working. Stop acting like an arrogant douche. If you are in the right there is absolutely no need for you to keep responding with digs at Vlad.
                                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X