Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
    Knowing the car is done with paint why wait so long when all you've been doing was nitpicking over details on the car even if it is 3 hrs away?

How many unpleasant incidents does it take for you to realize your car is not in good hands? And again, with all that has allegedly gone on between you, your car, and Vlad why did it take 3 months to mention anything to Vlad himself?

With finding out this information when car was in his possession why not cut your losses there and not risk spending anymore money on what you feel is untrustworthy workmanship?

These two statements are contradicting as the first is stating all the work was redone to repair what was not to your standards and the second statement is suggesting you have NOT fixed what was done. From what was provided in Vlad's thread on your car all Vlad has done was repaint your car and install big brakes.

And as far as reading the entire thread, maybe you should. I've been actively responding to this thread since this morning. Not to defend Vlad but because you act like a prick that isn't willing to handle his issues by himself. You constantly throw prices around and yet you claim money isn't the issue and the issue lies with Vlad's workmanship or work ethic.

You say your responses are not unprofessional but maybe you should check what your thread title states or maybe some of the examples below would help;

Why are you instigating the issue. If you felt you've made your point then so be it. If you felt you won and received your "online justice" don't beat it to death. If you are able to stay on this forum and actively defend yourself and insult someone else how is it you don't have time to check your car.

His legal matters are not your concern and nor should they be advertised on a forum. That is between him and the other member.

And referring to your very last post on Vlads thread on your car, you stated there was issues being sorted out and that motor was being installed by AMS. At that point I will assume you were cutting your losses and this was posted May 24, 2011 roughly two months after Vlad was 99.9% done with paint. So why created a thread almost 7 months later trying to defame Vlad?

who's balls are you sucking anyway. It seems this is all not your problem anyway?

he said he would explain later. You should probably worry more about how to lower your car in your sig.

Comment

OP when you got the car to Vlad's shop did you inspect some of the in-process work to make sure it was up to your standards? You stated don't trust internet pics, but you had the chance to check some of his work while at the shop dropping the car off.

Vlad, agree you are running a business coming to the forums and bad mouthing customers is very unprofessional.
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
        who's balls are you sucking anyway. It seems this is all not your problem anyway?

he said he would explain later. You should probably worry more about how to lower your car in your sig.
        Good advice, ohthejosh.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
        1989 325is Raged on then sold.
        1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
        1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
        1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

nice vert!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post

Not sucking anyones balls and i were to id probably be yours since you have forum credibility as well as a nice auotmobile jk, but I felt compelled to show that his douchebaggery isn't helping him one bit anyway. If he has a problem with Vlad that needs to be handled off the forums. If its an unpleasant issue with his work then post in the feedback section. If you wanna show off your euro s50 then post it without being an asshat and calling people out.

And yes I can wait for pics but all OP has done is try to get a rise out of Vlad instead of providing good information such as a timeline or maybe saying "the paint is uneven in this area..." instead of being vague such as saying Vlad is a parts swapper and has bad work ethic.

As far as my car goes, yea it high as fuck, yea its crappy as hell but im doing the work myself and im not able to spend shiitloads of cash on it to replace a slightly dinged door or send it to a shop to fix everything thats wrong with it. Maybe I'm just irked from a long night at work but you cant say OP isn't seeking attention with creating a thread right after bashing vlad on his own thread can you?

EDIT; thought id throw this in there, I actually am taking a step closer to bringing down my monster truck of an e30 by compiling my parts for coilovers hehe. This will be my last post until I wake up or maybe if this thread gets locked which ever is first :D goodnight folks OP i apologize for calling you names but Im not on Vlads nor yours, you just seem like a spoiled person with cash spewing out your butthole and now youre mad because you didnt bother to take some time and check out the shops credibility.
            Last edited by ohthejosh; 12-15-2011, 03:59 PM.
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Relax guys, I'm a professional, just like everyone else who has an input pertaining specifically to this very dispute.
              world renown Harry Potter expert
              sigpic

Comment

so...did everyone kiss and make up? Damn fight is over? It started out hot but now has fizzled. Just like an HBO fight.....all hype! Dammit, now i gotta watch TV! No more drama here.

Comment

Comment

Not sucking anyones balls and i were to id probably be yours since you have forum credibility as well as a nice auotmobile jk, but I felt compelled to show that his douchebaggery isn't helping him one bit anyway. If he has a problem with Vlad that needs to be handled off the forums. If its an unpleasant issue with his work then post in the feedback section. If you wanna show off your euro s50 then post it without being an asshat and calling people out.

And yes I can wait for pics but all OP has done is try to get a rise out of Vlad instead of providing good information such as a timeline or maybe saying "the paint is uneven in this area..." instead of being vague such as saying Vlad is a parts swapper and has bad work ethic.

As far as my car goes, yea it high as fuck, yea its crappy as hell but im doing the work myself and im not able to spend shiitloads of cash on it to replace a slightly dinged door or send it to a shop to fix everything thats wrong with it. Maybe I'm just irked from a long night at work but you cant say OP isn't seeking attention with creating a thread right after bashing vlad on his own thread can you?

EDIT; thought id throw this in there, I actually am taking a step closer to bringing down my monster truck of an e30 by compiling my parts for coilovers hehe. This will be my last post until I wake up or maybe if this thread gets locked which ever is first :D goodnight folks OP i apologize for calling you names but Im not on Vlads nor yours, you just seem like a spoiled person with cash spewing out your butthole and now youre mad because you didnt bother to take some time and check out the shops credibility.
                    I don't see why the OP *has* to confine his opinion to the feedback forum, it's his thread. Could it be he has tried to resolve this before without satisfaction? Do Vlad's responses to this thread give you a warm fuzzy feeling about his professionalism as opposed to the unprofessional way you feel the OP is acting?

Hmm, now I'm also cluttering up a thread that probably most of us should stay out of until some facts take the place of the speculation that is presiding here.
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

It *sounds* like the op has been burned. Doesn't feel the shop is able to rectify their work, for whatever reason. Has discussed it, got no where, now is voicing it in the community.

Similar to how the Yan situation/deal went down.

I'd love, for the US E30 community, for it to be sorted ammicably. However, doesn't sound like it wll.

Still in for pics.. Hope it's still there when I get up in the morning.
                      ///M Inside

Comment

ib4tL

Comment

Originally posted by Jhonno View Post
                          It *sounds* like the op has been burned. Doesn't feel the shop is able to rectify their work, for whatever reason. Has discussed it, got no where, now is voicing it in the community.

Similar to how the Yan situation/deal went down.

I'd love, for the US E30 community, for it to be sorted ammicably. However, doesn't sound like it wll.

Still in for pics.. Hope it's still there when I get up in the morning.
                          Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                          I don't see why the OP *has* to confine his opinion to the feedback forum, it's his thread. Could it be he has tried to resolve this before without satisfaction? Do Vlad's responses to this thread give you a warm fuzzy feeling about his professionalism as opposed to the unprofessional way you feel the OP is acting?

exactly my point!

i think this this guy may have a bone to pic with me and i think i know y.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

To be fair.. From an outside perspective. I maybe see what you have been saying, but you've said it in a way which means you have come across as sucking on Vlad's balls, like only his missus should, and being a bit of a bellend.

I think at times, you trust opinions of people around you as much as your own. Vlad has a reputation amoung the community. Enough that people are willing to drive hours to have work done by him..
                            ///M Inside

Comment

If this thread gets locked then that's proof we're being sensored and can't express our options and give feedback.

This is a public forum, where we should be able to give any feedback we wish regardless of weither that feedback is good or bad and say whatever we want (as long as it isin't against the forum rules, which this isn't) This should maybe be moved to the feedback forum at the discretion of the mods but that's it, and it should be left open and unlocked.

Weither the OP is right or wrong should only be for us to decide for ourselves based on what the OP and vlad have to say and their evidence.

The only people that should wish for this thread to be locked or deleted are business owners that don't want people to give them or other fellow business owners bad feedback. Criticism and competition is always good for the customers.

What's the point of having a forum to discuss things if we can only say nice things?

And to those saying it should only be discussed between OP and vlad in private... why? ... I certainly would like to know about things like this, why wouldn't you? I'll form my own opinion on who's right just like anyone else should.
                              Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
                                OP when you got the car to Vlad's shop did you inspect some of the in-process work to make sure it was up to your standards? You stated don't trust internet pics, but you had the chance to check some of his work while at the shop dropping the car off.

Vlad, agree you are running a business coming to the forums and bad mouthing customers is very unprofessional.

you sir are correct, i did nun of the above and im now paying the price.
                                im guilty of doing what i now warn others about (DONT GO BY INTERNET PICS) and do you due dill!!!!
                                i didnt and now look what happened.
                                but being that i saw his car in person i felt it was ok till i found out he didnt do the work to his own car.

but that does not excuse him of robbing me of money and parts.
                                something everyone seems to keep overlooking.:(
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X