Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Funny how Everybody sucks VLADS DICK, Now all of a sudden. Goodluck to You OP hope everything gets sorted out with you Glad you found shop that meet your means! And Vlad I'm not hating even if you didnt build the cars you claim to have. They still look good and are nicely put together.


    Love the Drama!

    Comment


      To be clear, I don't give a shit about Vlad and what he does at his shop besides providing this forum with eyecandy. Im not defending him and thats why I don't mention anything about how he is dodging the issue which I can see he is. You OP have stated large accusations without posting evidence and having an attitude like yours doesn't help your case one bit.

      My bone to pick with you is how you carry yourself. As for naming calling maybe you didnt read the end of my last post but I did edit it to include my apology for name calling. Only because I felt it to be harsh at times. Of course you would miss that and use something else to your benefit.

      I will be as polite as possible and recommend you stop acting the way you are and trying to respond back to every response that critiques your way of conducting this thread. You can already tell towards the end of this thread people are starting to notice what I noticed from the beginning. You sir are just upset and handling this extremely poorly. And stating that it took you 3 pages before you started name calling and saying Vlad started it just shows you are just as unprofessional and quite immature. Once again from the West Coast Goodluck
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

      LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

      Comment


        5 pages of complaining about a poor quality paint job and not a single pic.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

        www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

        Comment


          Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
          To be clear, I don't give a shit about Vlad and what he does at his shop besides providing this forum with eyecandy. Im not defending him and thats why I don't mention anything about how he is dodging the issue which I can see he is. You OP have stated large accusations without posting evidence and having an attitude like yours doesn't help your case one bit.

          My bone to pick with you is how you carry yourself. As for naming calling maybe you didnt read the end of my last post but I did edit it to include my apology for name calling. Only because I felt it to be harsh at times. Of course you would miss that and use something else to your benefit.

          I will be as polite as possible and recommend you stop acting the way you are and trying to respond back to every response that critiques your way of conducting this thread. You can already tell towards the end of this thread people are starting to notice what I noticed from the beginning. You sir are just upset and handling this extremely poorly. And stating that it took you 3 pages before you started name calling and saying Vlad started it just shows you are just as unprofessional and quite immature. Once again from the West Coast Goodluck
          Dude seriously stop already no one cares about you and your long winded rants about how you don't like how I do this or how I do that bla bla bla WE GET IT ALREADY. I dont care how you or anyone else for that matter feel about how i conduct myself so now please move on if your so bothered by me and troll another thread.
          I haven't responded to any post pointing out my conduct other then calling Vlad a bad name.
          I'm happy with the way I've conducted myself and see nothing wrong with it, if you or others do I respect that but like they say, different strokes for different folks.

          No for nothing But you should be the last person to give advice about ones conduct, you cussed me out severel times , bashed and made personal attacks about me having money and I haven said one thing to you so how about you take your own advice.
          Last edited by M3TROY; 12-15-2011, 11:30 PM.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

          Comment


            Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            5 pages of complaining about a poor quality paint job and not a single pic.


            Pics and write up to come but if your in a rush to see vlads handy work check out yans thread called VLAD
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

            Comment


              I thinks car looks sweet that is all. Love and peace! I so love R3v.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

              Comment


                swappingg out parts, replica hood/top

                Comment


                  Cliffs:
                  *vlad advertises work that isn't his.
                  *Vlad gets dick sucked by forums world wide
                  *people start coming in for that awesome vlad work
                  *Vlad get's in over his head
                  *Vlad get's caught calling the shop that does all his work a dirty mexi fest (don't bite the hand that feeds you)
                  *His customers are unhappy
                  *he handles things poorly and dodges all allegations and now is losing respect.

                  I don't see why anyone would bash on the OP. He started this thread calmly and didn't even give a harsh opinion. Vlad started a bash fest and handled things irrationally and extremely unprofessionally. I've never heard of an owner of any business cussing out and offending customers publicly out of frustration. I was once a dick rider of Vlads but this and yan's thread has given me the strength to jump off. This is sick. For the prices these guys pay they deserve perfection.

                  I don't think this thread even needs pictures. Vlad fucked his own name up popping off like he did. Once again, the OP gave him no reason to start the name calling n such. And as far as the op going about this wrong, what's the difference in us posting about bad products? If I buy some shit from a new vendor and it's shabby i'm sure everyone would appreciate me giving a heads up.

                  Now I'm sure my $0.02 don't mean shit and I probably shouldn't be talking but shit.

                  and for the record, this isn't the first time vlad has acted like this in response to someones thread.

                  I also find it shady that he's asking all his customers to keep from posting on forums.
                  Last edited by Vtec?lol; 12-16-2011, 12:17 AM.

                  Comment


                    Fri morning.. Back at work. Still no pics. Disappointing thus far.
                    ///M Inside

                    Comment


                      OP I would like to make amends with you as I feel things have escalated to extremes. I will apologize once again for calling you names. I will not edit any of my posts as I am honest with how I conduct myself and take responsibility for what I say.

                      I did take my own advice and refrained from cussing you out or bashing you personally but I felt that this thread was created with all the wrong reasons behind it and felt as if you wanted to bring attention yourself and not the issue at hand. I will just simply ask you to apologize as well for stooping to Vlad's level when it was uneccessary. I want you to have the best of luck because your car deserves it but would also like you to handle it a little less wildly as you have. You started good then ended on a sloppy note. That's all I have no ill will towards you whatsoever, just got irked by the arrogance I felt from your responses.

                      I apologize once again and wish you all the best. Got to caught up in proving my own point MAH BAD BRO.
                      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                      IG: ohthejosh

                      LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

                      Comment


                        Let me clarify one thing in my previous post, I meant to say to apologize to the forum not me personally. Although entertaining this thread has created a frenzy among some members including myself.
                        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                        IG: ohthejosh

                        LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                          OP I would like to make amends with you as I feel things have escalated to extremes. I will apologize once again for calling you names. I will not edit any of my posts as I am honest with how I conduct myself and take responsibility for what I say.

                          I did take my own advice and refrained from cussing you out or bashing you personally but I felt that this thread was created with all the wrong reasons behind it and felt as if you wanted to bring attention yourself and not the issue at hand. I will just simply ask you to apologize as well for stooping to Vlad's level when it was uneccessary. I want you to have the best of luck because your car deserves it but would also like you to handle it a little less wildly as you have. You started good then ended on a sloppy note. That's all I have no ill will towards you whatsoever, just got irked by the arrogance I felt from your responses.

                          I apologize once again and wish you all the best. Got to caught up in proving my own point MAH BAD BRO.
                          COME AT HIM BRO! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231135

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post
                            Compare both threads, YAN did it on point. Called Vlad out on issues with alll necessary information that would be relevant upfront whereas this thread called Vlad out, Vlad responded with ignorance, OP stooped to that level and added fuel to the flame without having the evidence to back it up.

                            YAN was also polite enough to post;

                            Originally posted by YAN-3
                            I also wanna ask members to not create a trash talking thread about Vlad. He has had plenty of those. I simply want to bring this forward and into light.
                            As opposed to OP's first response had a smart alec tone. I did go overboard I admit it. Just felt things could've been handled differently by OP.

                            Vlad, I must say reading YANs thread and seeing proof like that is hard to dispute. I hope the very best for you and your shop and suggest you handle this issue a little more tactfully. We enjoy the projects you post as pictures are pleasing for myself and the forum. Hope this ends with a bit more class than what has been shown already.

                            I will refrain from posting any further as it will do better for myself, OP, and the board. Maybe mods should do the same to this thread as YANs for the time being or move it to the Feedback section.
                            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                            IG: ohthejosh

                            LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

                            Comment


                              It needs to be left open for pics..
                              ///M Inside

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                                Compare both threads, YAN did it on point. Called Vlad out on issues with alll necessary information that would be relevant upfront whereas this thread called Vlad out, Vlad responded with ignorance, OP stooped to that level and added fuel to the flame without having the evidence to back it up.

                                YAN was also polite enough to post;



                                As opposed to OP's first response had a smart alec tone. I did go overboard I admit it. Just felt things could've been handled differently by OP.

                                Vlad, I must say reading YANs thread and seeing proof like that is hard to dispute. I hope the very best for you and your shop and suggest you handle this issue a little more tactfully. We enjoy the projects you post as pictures are pleasing for myself and the forum. Hope this ends with a bit more class than what has been shown already.

                                I will refrain from posting any further as it will do better for myself, OP, and the board. Maybe mods should do the same to this thread as YANs for the time being or move it to the Feedback section.
                                Eff that, vlad should be banned from his own life. A customers car? a soldier? He took a customers car to a car show. He let that leave his shop then he gets online calling everyone haters, pussies, and fags? Fuck that. He's taken advantage of people too many times. It's really none of my business but seriously. He needs to be taken to court on this. He acts like a 12 year old and guess what, this is the real world.

                                and how the fuuuu does any shop paint 500-600 cars a year? That's 1 and a half cars every day including weekends and holidays. if that's the case then that sure does explain the shit job he did to yans car.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X