Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP Y U NO POST PICTURES AND A DETAILED STORY YET???

Seriously...it would help your case A METRIC SHIT TON.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
      I told Yan about this idea about bringing the car there days prior to the show. He never responded, never said yes or no
      I would say that means you shouldn't take your (ex) customer's car to a show without their permission yeah?

Just keep digging yourself a deeper hole. I personally hope that you are permanently banned from r3v and we never see you again.
      Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

Dude.. I love being teased every now and then, but come on! I think everyone is starting to get bored now. Pics and details like Yan.
        ///M Inside

Comment

Originally posted by Jhonno View Post
          Dude.. I love being teased every now and then, but come on! I think everyone is starting to get bored now. Pics and details like Yan.

lol i hear you, pics to come this afternoon.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Vlad...even an untrained eye could see that Yan's car had serious paint problems. Certainly you or your employees could see the paint problems before you shipped his car back after completion. The man shouldn't have to ship the car back from 200 miles so u could fix what is depicted in his pictures. It should have never left your shop in that condition. As for M3Troy, the forum has not seen pictures of a damaged paint job...it seems his big complaints are the parts used and the prices charged. Vlad you need to set aside your E30 "pimp" pride and make things right for both Yan and M3Troy. I'm sure money can resolve both issues. If you do 300 to 400 cars a year, take the proceeds from one and refund some or in Yan's case, i think, all of his money. Your reputation is going South here. Something to think about.
            Last edited by Tismael711; 12-16-2011, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Nice..

Comment

Originally posted by Tismael711 View Post
                Vlad...even an untrained eye could see that Yan's car had serious paint problems. Certainly you or your employees could see the paint problems before you shipped his car back after completion. The man shouldn't have to ship the car back from 200 miles so u could fix what is depicted in his pictures. As for M3Troy, the forum has not seen pictures of a damaged paint job...it seems his big complaints are the parts used and the prices charged. Vlad you need to set aside your E30 "pimp" pride and make things right for both Yan and M3Troy. I'm sure money can resolve both issues. If you do 300 to 400 cars a year, take the proceeds from one and refund some or in Yan's case, i think, all of his money. Your reputation is going South here. Something to think about.

/\ this!
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                ---------------------------------
                89 E30 S52
                ---------------------------------
                Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Tismael711 View Post
                  Vlad...even an untrained eye could see that Yan's car had serious paint problems. Certainly you or your employees could see the paint problems before you shipped his car back after completion. The man shouldn't have to ship the car back from 200 miles so u could fix what is depicted in his pictures. It should have never left your shop in that condition. As for M3Troy, the forum has not seen pictures of a damaged paint job...it seems his big complaints are the parts used and the prices charged. Vlad you need to set aside your E30 "pimp" pride and make things right for both Yan and M3Troy. I'm sure money can resolve both issues. If you do 300 to 400 cars a year, take the proceeds from one and refund some or in Yan's case, i think, all of his money. Your reputation is going South here. Something to think about.

well said sir, but i honestly dont want any money back, in fact if vlad offers any refund to me i would ask it be sent to yan.
                  but we all know hes not going to do that.

as for me i do have pics but they are nothing like what he did to yans car in my OP.

Comment

Originally posted by M3TROY View Post
                    well said sir, but i honestly dont want any money back, in fact if vlad offers any refund to me i would ask it be sent to yan.
                    but we all know hes not going to do that.

as for me i do have pics but they are nothing like what he did to yans car in my OP.

Comment

heres a bait and switch from vlad where he says wilwood is shit and UUC is better, then flips the script and says wilwood is better, then goes and orders it and mounts it with out the PAYING customers knowledge.
                      then charges me 150.00 for brake lines that come with the kit already, lol you cant make this stuff up lol.

bad bodywork and taking credit for other shops work is one thing, him being a CROOK and a CONMAN is another.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post

how about you answer my question about my hood and stop making jokes.

to all, as you can see vlad keep dodging any direct questions, that alone should tell you enough.

and this is supposed to be a business man directly linked to the E30s community mind you.
                        guess where all a joke to him since he does 500-600 paint jobs a year.....BAA HA HA HA HA!!
                        Last edited by M3TROY; 12-16-2011, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by M3TROY View Post
                          how about you answer my question about my hood and stop making jokes.

to all, as you can see vlad keep dodging any direct questions, that alone should tell you enough.

and this is supposed to be a business man directly linked to the E30s community mind you.
                          guess where all a joke to him since he does 500-600 paint jobs a year.....BAA HA HA HA HA!!
                          OP yeah i noticed he is Dodging questions. but you still haven't post any pics of of whats wrong with your car my friend. I'm pretty sure you have been home already. PLEASE POST YOUR PROBLEMS WITH THE WORK DONE ON YOUR CAR! i understand he scewed you on parts and overcharged you and lying to you about "OEM" stuff. But we still need to see the problems with the car.

Comment

I was unaware of these situations. I'm truly sorry that this has happened. It honestly makes me sick.

I suggest you both seek legal action over these matters if something is not done.

My signature will remain if anyone wants it, copy paste into your signature. Just remove the: "

["b]["color=red]CONSUMER ALERT: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH VLAD: ["url=http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231135]CASE 1["/url] , ["url=http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231083]CASE 2["/url]["/color]["/b]
                            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

i used to love seeing vlads threads as it seemed like he always had something sick goin on in his shop....but.....

after the other thread and this one i feel he will have a hard time getting his image back...

irregardless if the op posts pictures here or not..vlad has not acted in any way that screams to me "business owner" and that alone in itself says a lot..

now in regards to taking the other guys car to a car show....if he never responded back (which was probably difficult considering his profession) the car should not have left lot it was at...that was the straw that broke the camels back ... my dad has a body shop up in new york and you can bet your ass he gets permission before even taking a car down the road for shakedown ...

in the end its between the two car owners and vlad to come to an agreement on how to fix their issues...but honestly vlad if you at all feel the need to start saving face..its now...i am not saying you need to give these guys the world but dont treat them as if they are 12 ...it was you or one of your shops that made the mistakes ...obviously it can be hard if these guys wont work with you but...moreso on the other guys m3 in no way should he have to ship the car back to you to check it out

Comment

I can't believe I read 15 pages and not 1 picture has been posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X