Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Approaching 10K views in 36 hours.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M3TROY View Post
      Work is far more important to me.
      I like the idea of doing this in a forum for the community's sake, but you probably should have waited until you had time to post and show everything, that way no one can question you.
      I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
      Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Sorry I having nothing else to contribute to this issue. Just watching for progress. Dont mind me OP.

but this...

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
        Fellas, fellas! We can work this out! Christmas is a coming, and daddy needs some new shoes.

GO!
        WHOA WHOA WHOA there guys!! I thought Slammin, lambo, and I were the three musketeers! if we add a fourth guy in the mix someones gonna stick out like the "redheaded step child" LOL jk. Its a swordfight the more the merrier no? *obligatory ting ting ting sound effect*
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I didn't even think there were 10k e30 enthusiasts in the country lol

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
            I like the idea of doing this in a forum for the community's sake, but you probably should have waited until you had time to post and show everything, that way no one can question you.
            You may be right but to be honest I didn't think this would get this big.
            I also wasnt looking for something to hang my hat on like body work pics.
            My problem is more of a copulation of things.
            But rest assured I have just taken pics and I'm on my way home so just a bit longer I'm afrade ;-(
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
              Sorry I having nothing else to contribute to this issue. Just watching for progress. Dont mind me OP.

but this...

WHOA WHOA WHOA there guys!! I thought Slammin, lambo, and I were the three musketeers! if we add a fourth guy in the mix someones gonna stick out like the "redheaded step child" LOL jk. Its a swordfight the more the merrier no? *obligatory ting ting ting sound effect*
              Looks like slammin is getting three pairs of shoes for Christmas!
              sigpic
              Originally posted by JinormusJ
              Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
              1989 325is Raged on then sold.
              1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
              1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
              1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

You may be right but to be honest I didn't think this would get this big.
                I also wasnt looking for something to hang my hat on like body work pics.
                But rest assured I have just taken pics and I'm on my way home so just a bit longer I'm afrade ;-(
                you're defaming one of the most known people on here, and his business. How the fuck could you not know it would be this big?

Comment

Too good to pass up.
                  sigpic
                  Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                    how am I ignoring that if I offered to fix it from the beginning?
                    Nobody in their right mind would bring their car back to you after that.

Refund his money. The FOBS you hired to that job must not be making more than 8 dollars an hour. What do you have into YAN's job, 600 dollars after paint?

Originally posted by whysimon
                    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                      Looks like slammin is getting three pairs of shoes for Christmas!
                      Lucky guy!

Make sure you don't get him the 5" stilleto pumps that tie up to the knee! Cant give him the same thing ya know;)
                      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
                        you're defaming one of the most known people on here, and his business. How the fuck could you not know it would be this big?
                        Because I live in the real world not the forum world..
                        In the real world he's just another nobody like the rest of us.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Because I live in the real world not the forum world..
                          In the real world he's just another nobody like the rest of us.
                          he's a business owner IRL. Most people dont own their own garage and paint 500-600 cars a year.

Also, he has some of the most recognizable cars here, and in New jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
                            he's a business owner IRL. Most people dont own their own garage and paint 500-600 cars a year.

Also, he has some of the most recognizable cars here, and in New jersey.
                            Have you ever fallen off?

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                              Lucky guy!

Make sure you don't get him the 5" stilleto pumps that tie up to the knee! Cant give him the same thing ya know;)
                              I'll just exchange these for the teddy that caught my eye.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LAMB-womens-daly-stiletto-pumps[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	7137308
                              sigpic
                              Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by hexagone View Post
                                Vlad,

Having seen YAN's pictures- I want to say that I have used a $35 paint gun and generic automotive paint in my own garage, with a 30 gallon compressor to achieve better results on my e30 in painting parts of it. And I have no training or business that deals in painting cars. The images shown in YAN's thread are despicable, and would make me absolutely angry if it was any of my cars.

The problem here is that you keep nitpicking tiny aspects of a very large problem- that there is a very large disparity in the quality of your work. You may have a hundred small excuses about why something wasn't right about YAN's car- but even the most dense individual is clearly able to see that that ENTIRE JOB was done extremely poorly. And electrical tape on the bumper? An audacious, laughable and insulting cherry on top.

I have done transactions from $10 to $4000 on this very exact messageboard over the last 3 years, and cannot find a single person that has ever had a complaint. Neither you nor this OP are able to carry this problem out as sensible, rational adults. There is no need for this thread to have gotten to 18 pages. If you had just laid out a single reply articulating how you were in the right, detail by detail as YAN did, you would've been able to rest your case. But your seemingly immature and completely unprofessional responses in this thread, coupled with the utterly despicable work for which a man had $6000 stolen from him essentially- invalidates anything you say from this point on. That was a $6000 MAACO job you gave to YAN, no matter which way one looks at it. I can only imagine what the OP got for himself.

I'm sorry to say- but it's quite evident your reputation on this board has been extensively tarnished. The entire situation could've been very professionally and easily avoided and resolved, but it didn't. I don't know you, but it's easy for anyone to say as a result of this thread and YAN's, for you to not be someone I would ever want to touch my car.

I hope the few thousand (dishonest) dollars you made was worth an entire community's support you'll have lost.

I know one person that is mad at you...he still talk about it to this day.
                                _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

Working...
                                X