Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
    Exactly :o

I was just poking fun, not insulting/ disagreeing.

Vlad is really making me sick, after all this he just decides to run away for the weekend? Wether or not this thread was justified, you're not helping your case Vladdy boy. Anybody can sit back and hire a lawyer or attorney, how about you actually face the person?

whether* ;)
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
      whether* ;)
      Got me damnit :blowup:

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

So after he actually posts pics the thread dies?
        LOL :roll:

-NICK

Comment

I feel like your car hit something. or something was dropped. In the first or second pic by the grill, it looks like the metal was bent or something sharp ran into it. And in another pic where it showed a chip taken out, i have never seen that type of flaw without contact to the area.

I dont know, could be wrong. Depends on ALOT of things i dont know, and im not pretending to know all the details. Im just putting up my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
            I feel like your car hit something. or something was dropped. In the first or second pic by the grill, it looks like the metal was bent or something sharp ran into it. And in another pic where it showed a chip taken out, i have never seen that type of flaw without contact to the area.

I dont know, could be wrong. Depends on ALOT of things i dont know, and im not pretending to know all the details. Im just putting up my opinion.
            saw that too. Maybe when the hood was removed, reinstalled is my guess.
            www.instagram.com/snwmble
            #snwmble

Current:
            '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
            '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
            '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
            '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
            '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
            '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
            '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
            '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
              So after he actually posts pics the thread dies?
              LOL :roll:

Nine pages of next to nothing. Somebody call me if something real happens. The evidence so far is too thin to stop a beta particle. I'm out.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by JinormusJ
              Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
              1989 325is Raged on then sold.
              1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
              1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
              1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

If you spend the type of money the OP did to have a full respray done their better not be any defects, and I would expect customer service to be top notch. What we have seen so far from vlad was bullshit lies, douchebaggyness, and assholery. He has dodged many questions and made up every excuse under the sun as to why he feels he isn't responsible for the car that came out of his shop.

This is completely unacceptable behavior from a fellow enthusiast that we once trusted.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

the cracks in the fender appear to be old fatigue damage, and should have been repaired during the process. the rust around the crack suggests to me that it was just painted over. The stone ding appears to be just that, a stone ding. shit happens on that one. poor fitment of the panels, again lack of attention to detail, or just not giving a shit.
                  I saved 15% on my Bimmer parts by switching to ...

Comment

Thanks OP for posting some pics.

I will say this. Vlad you sir have royally fcked yourself on this one with your responses and that is irrefutable.

I would also say, this OP from the damage I see in your pics I do not see any reason why you couldn't get that fixed and worked out with Vlad before posting this thread. Unless you have texts showing Vlad cussing you out when asked about the issues.

As scottinAZ pointed out the stone dings are just that stone dings, you drove quite a bit of distance before taking pics and that can happen to anyone unless the roads are minty perfect all the way through.

As far as chipping on passenger side hood area, how certain are you these did not happen from the re-installation during hood respray by AMS? By accident, and note by no means am I saying AMS is a bad shop, just a possibility to consider.

The crack and rust area, that seems to be what previous poster indicates, to be. And should have been fixed in process and to me that is something only Vlad can explain. Could be he did not give a shit or one of his employees cut corners and this was missed during inspection or he did it on purpose? It can be anything, but it shouldn't be there in the first place.

I still think this thread was a waste of time. Evidence is somewhat inconclusive, but responses are irrefutably self tarnishing as I stated before. And that's the way the cookie crumbles. Stay classy R3v!
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                      I still think this thread was a waste of time. Evidence is somewhat inconclusive, but responses are irrefutably self tarnishing as I stated before. And that's the way the cookie crumbles. Stay classy R3v!
                      Whilst I think it could have been handled better, I think there is some entirely intetesting and helpful things brought to light.. So not a waste of time for me.
                      ///M Inside

Comment

I didnt really read any of this, but please, deal with this OFF the internet. ok?
                        E30 buildy things
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

i have the honor of living 30 minutes away from levent's and Vlads shops.

ive only been to Vlads shop twice once just to meet him. he seems cool but a little cocky as he showed me around his shop and hes e30 scale model collection, and the other time looking for a hood. he showed me one hood he had for sale and it was grinded down to bare metal.. all warped dented and asked $150 for it... that sam day i asked for a quote for a respray and he took a quick walk arund of my car bashed on all the little dings and said $500 a panel.. took him 2 minutes for a quote and took me about 2 seconds to say nty and drive away..

not to contribute to the bashing but he seemed to me to be an asshole. im 17 and he treated me like i was 5 and didnt know shit. OFC im not a car wiz, nor have i had the experience he has, but you would like to be friendly with your customer dont you think?

ONTHEOTHERHAND

Levent has to be one of the coolest guys i ever met i actualy picked up his hood the same day i turned down vlads offer.
                          Guten Parts has awesome employees, and quality of work from what ive seen and its over all fun place to be. i drive down there some times just to admire his shop lmao *DROOL*

Comment

Why did M3TROY get banned from posting?

Comment

Originally posted by B marques View Post
                              Why did M3TROY get banned from posting?
                              umm, he isnt banned. he is still a member.

1992 BMW 325iC
                              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by b marques View Post
                                why did m3troy get banned from posting?
                                vlad has been banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                                Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Working...
                                X