Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapel
    replied
    apparently post enough photos of your car with whores on it and you can do no wrong on some forums, eh?

Leave a comment:

• Dj Buttchug
    replied
    ^ lololol

Leave a comment:

• trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
    stfu dick lick
    I just realized who that is, Good job bro, staying under the radar

Leave a comment:

• Dj Buttchug
    replied
    Originally posted by Isthmus
    :yawn:
    stfu dick lick

Leave a comment:

• trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by Isthmus
    jesus christ is everyone who owns an e30 a lil bitch?

trackjunnnkkkkiieee you're like the size of a peanut. u mad bro?
    Not even slightly

Leave a comment:

• Cabriolet
    replied
    wow, this has gone places. sad to have lost a "friend" of the community. or at least thought of as a friend. M3TROY gl on the repairs. and gj sticking to your guns and pointing out a scammer.

Leave a comment:

• EtirtyEssFity
    replied
    Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
    ^somebody ban this herb.
    QFT, BTW--love your sig. Deltron

Leave a comment:

• ohthejosh
    replied
    ^everytime you post I just think donald glover is the person in front of your computer.

Leave a comment:

• Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    ^somebody ban this herb.

Leave a comment:

• Wisky
    replied
    Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
    what's BFc? bimmerforums.com?
    Yep.

Leave a comment:

• Thizzelle
    replied
    what's BFc? bimmerforums.com?

Leave a comment:

• Dj Syco
    replied
    Originally posted by e30lov View Post
    just another reason not to use that shitty forum.
    meh, more fun to find ways around fanboys ;) can't take down posts saying it looks like crap when its relevant to the thread.

Leave a comment:

• M3TROY
    replied
    Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
    That clears that up. My apologies to you, M3TROY, for speculating that you might be in "time out". I also believe that Vlad took advantage of you just as you stated. I was hoping he might have sent you a receipt, something he apparently doesn't do. I just wanted you to know I didn't doubt you.

Some (probably unnecessary) advice to other members of the board who have read the threads involved with this:

Get signed work orders that detail the work to be performed with quantifiable standards for the quality of work if possible. Get receipts.

"Trust, but verify", Ronald Reagan.

"You get what you inspect, not what you expect", me. Actually, I think I plagiarized that, but don't remember who to attribute it to.

No worries M8 you where just trying to get the truth like any normal person would.

I was a fool for not getting a receipt after my 1000.00 cash deposit so deff a leason learned there but you must understand I took him at his word and a handshake.
    I guess that means nothing these days something I needed to learn the hard way :(.
    But all is not lost as I was able to find AMS motors because of this and to me finding a great shope that won't rip you off is well worth it to me.

But more importantly this thread hopefully will save someone like Yan who I truly feel for from making the same mistakes.
    This was and is the whole point of this thread.

Sometimes it's more important to stand and weather the storm then to run for cover for the greater good.
    I think men like Yan at the very least deserve that from all of us for what he does for our country, somewhere along the line Vlad forgot that.

Cheers

Jack Preston

Leave a comment:

• e30lov
    replied
    just another reason not to use that shitty forum.

Leave a comment:

• Dj Syco
    replied
    Originally posted by Pino View Post
    I tried posting about this, respectfully, over on BFc and it was removed.
    We should mass post about this issue. People over there do business with him as well.
    I'm disgusted, shocked, and really hope he's excommunicated from all the forums.
    ditto. I agree. but according to Kevlar "we weren't posting about the thread itself"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X