can you say stealth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post

Wow S54 with a very non descript E30 looks. Love it.
    Very Nice! Wheels are turning in my head at the moment....

Do you think a CSL intake would fit in the e30 engine bay??

This one's in a Z3...

Nürburgring info

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
      Very Nice! Wheels are turning in my head at the moment....

Do you think a CSL intake would fit in the e30 engine bay??

This one's in a Z3...
      Yes, but you have to delete the brake booster... :(

Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Idk not really wroth the power gain vs cost...you could do a LS1 swap twice for the same price.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
          Idk not really wroth the power gain vs cost...you could do a LS1 swap twice for the same price.
          This is a debate that could go on forever. It's not about the COST here dude. It's about what someone wants in THEIR car.
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
            This is a debate that could go on forever. It's not about the COST here dude. It's about what someone wants in THEIR car.
            Plus the fact that the sound the CSL intake makes is soooooo yummmmmmmmy.

heh heh heh

Nürburgring info

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
              Plus the fact that the sound the CSL intake makes is soooooo yummmmmmmmy.

heh heh heh
              Seriously one CANNOT put a price on that!!!!!!
              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

I swear I've seen an S54 with a CF airbox in an E30.... I'll have to find my secret stash of awesome photos and have a looksee!
                alexw
                (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
                Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Ryan has one in his car.

Last edited by M-technik-3; 02-10-2012, 06:43 PM.
                  https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

The pics that Polak posted are of RyanG's car.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

I think the next E30 I do will be an S54 swap... pretty bad-ass car there Andrew!

Garey

Comment

Threads move faster than my crappy broadband here. Didn't see Polak's post but knew Ryan G had one.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal Life View Post
                          Umm...... that's extremely doable! Could you really get the swap done for that price?? ...anybody?
                          It can be done. But if you have to ask then you probably couldn't. Its like anything else you do to your e30. The price doubles if your not 100% sure on how to do it on your own.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

In case anyone's interested I made a build thread. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=237727
                            Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                              Make me a fool - and show me that the wiring isn't *way* more complex than a relay.
                              you know, people freak out about wiring. but the wiring is fairly simple. there are way more other things to solve that are harder and/or more expensive.

also, why spend $3000 on standalone? Especially if it's a DD - even if you paid somebody to flash the DME for you, it's going to cost a lot less than that.

And why not keep EWS? I'm thinking I wouldn't want my E30 stolen that I just spent a couple years of research plus $10,000 on the S54 swap.

anyway, way cool looking car.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                              X