• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell yes

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
    Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
    I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

agreed on the black ruining them, but the stance is dead-on.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

I love the black!! But again, thats why cars are so fun to build cause you get to express what you like!!

....well I would never fill and re-drill any wheel. That to me is ridiculous. Why spend a ridiculous amount of money to buy a wheel that BBS put millions of dollars in research and the best equipment in the world to make.... to have some hodge podge shop fill them and re drill them??? .....:down:

Plus, porsche offsets are very different, you need to adapter to push the wheel out far enough for the inner barrels. Anyone that runs Porsche BBS RS's has to run adapters to clear them.

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
        This.
        Also, just curious, while you were doing all the stripping and rebuilding, why didn't you just have them filled and re-drilled?

e30 325is - e30 M3 [FOR SALE] - Audi S4 - '78 F-250 .....clicky clicky

Comment

I really have to disagree. There is nothing wrong with fill and redrill if done correctly. I think chrome or a high polish would have been badass.

Comment

...you also have to remember that I did these wheels almost 4 years ago, before most of you even knew what an e30 was, and maybe some of you had licenses, lol! ...so style and taste have changed.

Back then black wheels with polished lips just came back in style and people were just barely running them. Sportmax and cheap shitty wheels ruined the style by playing it out.

e30 325is - e30 M3 [FOR SALE] - Audi S4 - '78 F-250 .....clicky clicky

Comment

lol. I ran my Epsilon's back in 2000 before anybody thought to run black wheels on an E30. People said it reminded them of a Porsche. Black wheels definitely made a comeback though. I think it's a timeless classic look as well. Looks like Chrome is making a comeback now. Good job with the BBS though. You really wanted to run those wheels.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

wheels look great

but with the black centers you loose a lot of the detail

that an RS is supposed to have..

I think ive been seeing to many black ESM's

325i

Comment

Working...