My E30 DEAD!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Krueger
    replied
    ruined e30's

    Originally posted by RUFFLZ
    god damn..is the rate of totaled e30s climbing or is it just me?
    glad you're okay
    i was just thinking that myself man, at this rate with all the parting out and shells getting sent to the crusher we won't have many left here in a couple years. especially coupes, if i had the property i'd buy all the shells i could just so 50 years from now there will at least be something left.

    Leave a comment:


  • bricel24
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Why is that? Seatbelts can kill you as much as they can save a life. It really should be up to the person driving if they want to wear one or not.
    Can you pass me what you're smoking?

    A pefrect example here when my aunt driving this Honda got plowed by a dumbass driver. She only suffered a minor bruise on her neck due to the seatbelts that saved her from getting tossed around inside, or outside.




    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • bricel24
    replied
    Sucks for you and your buddy, glad both of you are alive. Sucks for the car also. Seems that you're young and proud still not to wear seatbelts.

    Seatbelts have saved my life once, and my other family members in multiple instances due to dumbass drivers.

    Oh well. Hope you mature enough and learn from this. You and your buddy would probably be in less pain.


    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    No seatbelt, are you serious? That's just plain stupid.

    Maybe I'm biased since I've been in a rollover wreck (not me driving) and the seatbelt saved my life.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jalves619
    replied
    I put my seatbelt on sometimes when I get into the car and am not going anywhere, purely out of habit. I have a 3 inch scar on my shoulder from a 125mph wreck that I absolutely would not have survived had I not been wearing my seatbelt. I won't let anybody ride in my car without one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hick
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Why is that? Seatbelts can kill you as much as they can save a life. It really should be up to the person driving if they want to wear one or not.
    Uh, Id like to see how this is a true statement.

    Sucks about your car, glad youre okay. I bet your buddy would rather have some minor whiplash in favor of a broken arm. Wear your seat belt, and if you are driving in that seat position (check the pics) go buy a Cadillac

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Lepage
    Sorry dude but you're a retard...
    Why is that? Seatbelts can kill you as much as they can save a life. It really should be up to the person driving if they want to wear one or not.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jim Lepage
    replied
    Originally posted by OBryan562
    I swear I was driving today and I still didn't wear my belt.
    Sorry dude but you're a retard...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jalves619
    replied
    Wow, normally I'm not one to think of suing somebody due to a traffic accident, but in this case I think it's completely justifiable. That is the closest thing to a e30 hatchback that I've ever seen.

    Leave a comment:


  • OBryan562
    replied
    Originally posted by JBird
    How'd your buddy break his arm in 3 places? Where was he resting it?
    shit idk. he was talking me when it happened.
    Originally posted by CrusherCurtis
    At least you'll get paid.
    Hopefully! I DESERVE IT! haha

    Originally posted by WUGcatsvt
    Glad you are okay thanks

    Were your bumpers Tucked?
    I want to tuck my bumpers but I cants stop thinking about this happening and needing that extra give.
    thanks. The bumpers weren't tucked.

    Originally posted by dreamchasin
    Had to be doing a stupid amount if he did this much damage when the OP was doing 30mph.

    Must be going Super fast!
    Glad you're all good dude, and your buddy, feel no sympathy, own everything this dude has and his wife.
    I will try! ;-) ill have to see what the lawyer says on monday

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamchasin
    replied
    Originally posted by VANOS714
    How fast was this clown going according to police report??
    Had to be doing a stupid amount if he did this much damage when the OP was doing 30mph.

    Glad you're all good dude, and your buddy, feel no sympathy, own everything this dude has and his wife.

    Leave a comment:


  • WUGcatsvt
    replied
    Glad you are okay

    Were your bumpers Tucked?
    I want to tuck my bumpers but I cants stop thinking about this happening and needing that extra give.

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    At least you'll get paid.

    Leave a comment:


  • JBird
    replied
    How'd your buddy break his arm in 3 places? Where was he resting it?

    Leave a comment:


  • SimplyDope
    replied
    Glad you're OK. Please wear your seat belts!

    Leave a comment:

Working...