My E30 DEAD!!!!!
Collapse
X
-
-
hell yeah! U see that shit!!!!!! Kadeem I almost died! I'm assuming the guy went like 60 or something.
fuck no! I was coasting around 30 and the guy just ran into me!
thanks
we don't! That's why I have seat belt tickets! ;-) I swear I was driving today and I still didn't wear my belt.
David! Nigga I'm fucked up! It was Tyler! Lol naw my homie randy. He's fucked up! We got them Norcos on lock though :-)Leave a comment:
-
Who was riding with you? Russel? Diddy? Glad to hear youre alright.Leave a comment:
-
Wow! Glad you are ok, sorry about your car. But who doesn't wear seat belts in CA?Leave a comment:
-
Good to hear you're ok, I think about this happening to me all the time (I live in FL...) it's one thing to get hit in a new car, who cares, no time spent working on it etc, but the car you spend hours on, that's irreplaceable.Leave a comment:
-
i just rolled by you house on my way home, that shit looks really bad! how fast was the person going?Leave a comment:
-
Wow man. Can't imagine the neck pain/concussion/whiplash you sustained.
My accident was NO WHERE as bad as this, and I just got severe whiplash/concussion from my headrest not reaching my head and leaving my tall ass neck exposed.
For comparison:
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks guys! Me and my buddy did not wear any seat belts! But fuck it were alive! I am going to buy another car! But idk E92 M3?!?!?!? Lol I still have my other E30. Thank god this was just my daily beater.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: