My E30 DEAD!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e46s54dr
    replied
    Originally posted by VANOS714
    How fast was this clown going according to police report??
    Judging the by photos and the fact that it was an e30, it appears that the negligent driver was going roughly 5 mph. Lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • VANOS714
    replied
    How fast was this clown going according to police report??

    Leave a comment:


  • rustieE30
    replied
    Originally posted by e46s54dr
    Im Asian and I dont do drugs.:rofl:
    hahaha lmaooo lier jkjk

    Leave a comment:


  • e46s54dr
    replied
    Im Asian and I dont do drugs.:rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • OBryan562
    replied
    Originally posted by kman_e30
    i just rolled by you house on my way home, that shit looks really bad! how fast was the person going?
    hell yeah! U see that shit!!!!!! Kadeem I almost died! I'm assuming the guy went like 60 or something.

    Originally posted by CHIF8008
    were you at a light when the guy rammed you?
    fuck no! I was coasting around 30 and the guy just ran into me!

    Originally posted by kalib0y
    wow, Im very glad you are okay
    thanks

    Originally posted by robrez
    Wow! Glad you are ok, sorry about your car. But who doesn't wear seat belts in CA?
    we don't! That's why I have seat belt tickets! ;-) I swear I was driving today and I still didn't wear my belt.

    Originally posted by e46s54dr
    Who was riding with you? Russel? Diddy? Glad to hear youre alright.
    David! Nigga I'm fucked up! It was Tyler! Lol naw my homie randy. He's fucked up! We got them Norcos on lock though :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Wow - that was quite the hit! Glad you're alive.

    Leave a comment:


  • e46s54dr
    replied
    Who was riding with you? Russel? Diddy? Glad to hear youre alright.

    Leave a comment:


  • robrez
    replied
    Wow! Glad you are ok, sorry about your car. But who doesn't wear seat belts in CA?

    Leave a comment:


  • tonerrrr
    replied
    Good to hear you're ok, I think about this happening to me all the time (I live in FL...) it's one thing to get hit in a new car, who cares, no time spent working on it etc, but the car you spend hours on, that's irreplaceable.

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    wow, Im very glad you are okay

    Leave a comment:


  • CHIF8008
    replied
    were you at a light when the guy rammed you?

    Leave a comment:


  • kman_e30
    replied
    i just rolled by you house on my way home, that shit looks really bad! how fast was the person going?

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Wow man. Can't imagine the neck pain/concussion/whiplash you sustained.
    My accident was NO WHERE as bad as this, and I just got severe whiplash/concussion from my headrest not reaching my head and leaving my tall ass neck exposed.
    For comparison:

    Leave a comment:


  • Eurospec
    replied
    No seatbelts?!?! Damn...

    Hope your buddy learned his lesson.

    Leave a comment:


  • OBryan562
    replied
    Thanks guys! Me and my buddy did not wear any seat belts! But fuck it were alive! I am going to buy another car! But idk E92 M3?!?!?!? Lol I still have my other E30. Thank god this was just my daily beater.

    Leave a comment:

Working...