My E30 DEAD!!!!!
Collapse
X
-
Ouch sorry for the loss. Hate the fact that even though you can be cautious and drive safe you still have to factor other dumb people around you :curse:Leave a comment:
-
dammm dude hope you n your buddy feel better...lets hope for a quick recoveryLeave a comment:
-
Holy shit! Glad your alright. If your going to part it out I may be needing a head soon.Leave a comment:
-
Makes me wonder how so many people actually get a license. I'm sure they just give them out easily so they can fine bad drivers.
Good thing you're alright though. Ram that fucker for all he's worth.Leave a comment:
-
-
Thanks guys! I'm okay I guess. Still in the hospital. My buddy's right arm is broke in several places. My daily beater is totaled!!!!!! Seriously thank god it's not my other baby!Leave a comment:
-
-
HOLY SHIT!!
Saw the screen name and prayed you were in your daily and not the late model :?
Hope you guys are doing ok manLeave a comment:
-
Glad to hear you are OK. But totaled e30 FTL! At least it was only an Eta.
Was it an SUV that rear-ended you?Leave a comment:
-
god damn..is the rate of totaled e30s climbing or is it just me?
glad you're okayLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: