Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

booyah. my friends are cool

My friend's new Cosworth and another's freshly built 2.5L m3

HOT! Battle of the titans. Looks like that M3 does what it was built to do.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Beatiful cars, in an ass-kicking sort of way.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

I've always had a thing for 190e's. One day I'll get one and build it to the hill.

That m3 is hot.
        91 m3

Comment

god bless the late 80's
          HDE30 <3

Comment

2 of my favorite cars

Comment

Sick. Not a fan of the decals on either, but both great examples of sick cars.
              Back to my roots

Comment

i tried to get my brother to buy one...but he got a newer car....the 190e was the car i was debating with the e30 to get.....e30 won:D

Comment

Originally posted by King Luis
                  i tried to get my brother to buy one...but he got a newer car....the 190e was the car i was debating with the e30 to get.....e30 won:D
                  Good choice, but 190e's still kick ass.
                  91 m3

Comment

that has got to be the shittiest example of an M3!! this is what M3s look like when the owners cant afford them. hopefully your friend bought it that way and has plans of rescuing it, cause it looks like a pile of crap! nice spray paint!

Comment

MIKE!!!! CHECK YOUR PM'S DAMMIT! Oh yeah...... good lookin merc..... And the m3.... *cough* yeah.... its an m3. Hopefully it gets paint next. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler
                        that has got to be the shittiest example of an M3!! this is what M3s look like when the owners cant afford them. hopefully your friend bought it that way and has plans of rescuing it, cause it looks like a pile of crap! nice spray paint!
                        Your a dick man, i dont see what looks so bad about it minus no hood and the fact the front valence needs some touching up. Other then that its a hot car and im sure if he can throw 15k down on a car he has the cash to do what he wants with it.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler
                          shut up. You're absolutely ignorant of its status or plans, so why talk shit?

His S14 blew and he rebuilt it, and other parts of the car are under work as well. He just got an eta resurrected from the dead, and finally has the M3 running again. I think people could give him a break for not having the cosmetics all addressed. It's a lot better to get the M3 driving again than to look at a pretty one. But he's excellent with body work and can repaint it himself, so it'll be taken care of. don't worry your little head about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                            Looks like that M3 does what it was built to do.
                            I dunno. The owner is a drifter.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                              I dunno. The owner is a drifter.
                              Oh, maybe not then. Interesting choice of car for drifting.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X