Cars that you miss

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • N2MYE30
    replied
    One of my all time favs...

    Leave a comment:


  • GaryE30
    replied
    Il Duce's e30 with DS2s.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    Bobby's car was very sharp. Who has it these days?
    Well I remember he sold it to "monty" on this forum but he re-sold it. Hopefully it's tucked away in a garage somewhere in the PNW still.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    I always liked RCWells' car.

    Bobby's car was very sharp. Who has it these days?

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    I always liked RCWells' car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    I miss every clean $3000 E30 that ever was.

    Leave a comment:


  • !AjHoWzA!
    replied
    Great looking cars. I like this thread

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Eurotrash was on adapters i believe.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by Civilian
    I miss E30trash's car with the D90s. Always thought it looked great.
    probably the second wheel i would buy if i went 5 lug.

    first one being these.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Cliche Guevara
    replied
    Originally posted by GaryE30
    LOLOLOLOL The Cleanest E30 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't even try to argue with me because you're wrong... I'm right! Cleanest! Its not a body kit!

    So is it a bad thing that this has been the image in my head of the perfect E30 (non M3) for almost six years now?

    Leave a comment:


  • Civilian
    replied
    I miss E30trash's car with the D90s. Always thought it looked great.

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Looks familiar...I drive the red one 70 miles a day to work and the grey one is in my garage. :P

    Originally posted by for3ver
    I always liked backtrail's e30s



    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Haha, nutty. He seemed well off.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-
    lol wtf!?
    I know it's not the same car exactly, I meant as in an E9. I just forgot what the chassis was called.

    More deets on Alan? What exactly happened, I thought he just disappeared lol and then sadfaced because his cars were awesome.
    Lol well i know the dude lived out here in the bay area, in some suburb..
    I think it was all hush hush, and I dont know exactly what happened, It's just what a mechanic friend told me (he only does private work on high-profile customers' cars) so he's probably got all the deets. I'll ask him when I call him pretty soon.

    Leave a comment:

Working...