Cars that you miss

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Guys, this thread is about E30s and forum cars from the past that we miss.

    Leave a comment:


  • noE30
    replied
    I remember seeing the majority of these cars right when I first found r3v. I should check my external hard drive, there's definitely some photos of these cars saved on there.

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    My Phillipino sources tell me that he lived in Millbrae/Burlingame. Hard hitting nigga he was.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by phreshkid
    I remember Alvin! I dated a philipino girl who's family was very good friends with Alvin. They know everything about him; his cars, his current secret whereabouts, what cars he shipped back to the Phillipines and what cars he left here.

    He was a good guy who got greedy with his subprime loans, that's all. The guy was definitely passionate about cars, that much I know for sure from when I met him.
    lol sneaky ass bruh. where in the bay did he live? I used to see him hoonin around alameda point when I lived in Alameda.

    Leave a comment:


  • thowes24
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    I always liked RCWells' car.

    Exact car I thought of. It's perfect. :bow:

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    I remember Alvin! I dated a philipino girl who's family was very good friends with Alvin. They know everything about him; his cars, his current secret whereabouts, what cars he shipped back to the Phillipines and what cars he left here.

    He was a good guy who got greedy with his subprime loans, that's all. The guy was definitely passionate about cars, that much I know for sure from when I met him.

    Leave a comment:


  • straight6pwr
    replied
    you guys are hitting the good ones.



    Leave a comment:


  • 5spoke
    replied
    Originally posted by JBird
    Who's car was this?
    Jordan's

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by robrez
    Not an OG, but Namsayin was blowin' up when I joined r3v.

    Yeah no doubt, his car was the reason why I built mine....

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    Alan Tan? You guys must be talking about Alvin Tan. All very nice cars.

    Trent's early Henna

    Last edited by reelizmpro; 05-09-2012, 08:37 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Guys, this thread is about E30s and forum cars from the past that we miss.

    Unrelated posts have been removed, thanks.
    Last edited by MR 325; 05-09-2012, 04:03 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JBird
    replied
    Originally posted by for3ver
    Almost forgot about this one


    I could sit and stare at this car all day long...

    Leave a comment:


  • JBird
    replied
    Originally posted by GaryE30
    LOLOLOLOL The Cleanest E30 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't even try to argue with me because you're wrong... I'm right! Cleanest! Its not a body kit!

    Who's car was this?

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    Always great to acknowledge the OGs of our community!
    Keeper coming!

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by quikveedb2
    ^Yeah! I went to high school with Alex & Stu. That family was definitely the beginning of my interest in e30s. If I could find a pic of Alex's old AW M3, it'd fit right in here, it was the first e30 I ever rode in.
    Ahhh yeah, remember that one too!

    Leave a comment:

Working...