Cars that you miss

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • robrez
    replied
    Not an OG, but Namsayin was blowin' up when I joined r3v.

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    ^Yeah! I went to high school with Alex & Stu. That family was definitely the beginning of my interest in e30s. If I could find a pic of Alex's old AW M3, it'd fit right in here, it was the first e30 I ever rode in.

    Found one;
    Last edited by quikveedb2; 05-05-2012, 08:19 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Another OG E30 that will never be forgotten! (Stu)

    Leave a comment:


  • csermonet47
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • ANDRÜ
    replied
    +1 for egk

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by GaryE30
    Il Duce's e30 with DS2s.

    His car lives in Santa Barbara now.
    I saw it once when I was visiting a home up in SB.


    Kevin's Car by sina.pour, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • 318isbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by JBird
    What ever happened to f u z z and his car?
    I believe the car was hit.

    Leave a comment:


  • JBird
    replied
    Originally posted by for3ver
    Almost forgot about this one



    f u z z
    What ever happened to f u z z and his car?

    Leave a comment:


  • ZekeTheSneak
    replied
    ^ agreed, I liked it up until it turned into a shark.

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    misty.jpg

    Leave a comment:


  • theox69
    replied
    I know he sold it, but I miss it anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    I miss Mtriple's car, digitalwaves, and ilduce.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by Pantless Spency
    probably the second wheel i would buy if i went 5 lug.
    Neither of those sets of wheels are BMW 5 bolt pattern, they both would have had adapters.

    Leave a comment:


  • BoxDriver86
    replied
    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    One of my all time favs...
    Me too...I remember seeing that car in a magazine years ago. It's the very reason I wanted an e30.

    Leave a comment:

Working...