lol wtf!?
I know it's not the same car exactly, I meant as in an E9. I just forgot what the chassis was called.
More deets on Alan? What exactly happened, I thought he just disappeared lol and then sadfaced because his cars were awesome.
Cars that you miss
Collapse
X
-
-
Leave a comment:
-
-
Nice posts!
You know whats in common with the cars posted above? No craptacular Volvo lips or rusted hoods.Leave a comment:
-
That car was featured in European Car years back correct? S38 heart transplant plus a modern 5 speed too boot.
That was very nice but cars like these are turning up in UK for less than 40K from California unlike that 80K ebay car.Leave a comment:
-
This is Alan's old car back in Decemeber while i was visiting home in the Bay Area.
Guy who was helping me get my car to pass smog (freelance) was doing some work on it..
Leave a comment:
-
-
Abby, Mike Burroughs has a different E9.
Alan Tan's E9 is worth like $85,000, and it resides inside of a body shop in the hood of east oakland.
LOL at Alan Tan having to sell all his car and flee the country.
Leave a comment:
-
That one asian dude with the Dinan E30 M3 who also restored a 318is and that car Mike Burroughs from Stanceworks now hasLeave a comment:
-
LOLOLOLOL The Cleanest E30 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't even try to argue with me because you're wrong... I'm right! Cleanest! Its not a body kit!
Leave a comment:




Leave a comment: