This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new POS

A before and after on some quickie changes I made this evening.

Yeah, its dirty. And cosmetics were never my big concern - though I'll clean it up and make it nice. It won't be a show car. Alpinas will go on some time this week. Suspension some time this winter.

A lot of odds and ends I can do quickly will get done first.

Thanks Scott!!!!!

Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

nice little pos, once the wheels and suspension go on and those fogs get fixed it might upgrade to beater or even daily driver.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Thank YOU Dave! I'll be checking this thread for updates - alpinas, wash, etc - keep us posted, I'd love to see how the car comes along.

I'll put a post up shortly of my new shitbox too ;)
      Last edited by Bimmerfanatik; 11-06-2005, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rede30
        nice little pos, once the wheels and suspension go on and those fogs get fixed it might upgrade to beater or even daily driver.
        Fogs may get replaced with blanks. Funny thing is - the one with out any lens is the one that works!!!!!

As for daily - nah, it won't be my daily. Its going to get some heavy work done over the next few months.

Here's the daily mule:
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

Did you guys trade straight up?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
            Did you guys trade straight up?
            It'd be way too complicated to trace all of the aspects of the deal. My car was put back to close to stock - Scott put "new" cloth sport interior in the one I got. There's more to it than that with a little bartering going on.

Suffice it to say, everyone's happy
            Current Cars
            2014 M235i
            2009 R56 Cooper S
            1998 M3
            1997 M3

Comment

Congrats, Dave
              I know there was plently of Blood, sweat and BEERS that went into that car
              sigpic
              Wastedincome420@yahoo.com

CURRENT STOCK LIST:
              00' e38 750iL HighLine=Highway Queen
              92' e30 318 vert=Aint going anywhere
              91' e34 535iM=Aint going anywhere
              91' e34 525iA=For parts
              92' e34 535iA=For parts

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
                :up:

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
                  It'd be way too complicated to trace all of the aspects of the deal. My car was put back to close to stock - Scott put "new" cloth sport interior in the one I got. There's more to it than that with a little bartering going on.

:up: Couldn't have put it better myself. TJ, this will be the car you'll be doing a photoshoot of come spring/summer.

Comment

looks good! i think the lip would look better a matte or flat black though. wash it, get the wheels on there, and slam it, and it will be beautiful. shadowline would probably do wonders, too
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

nice ride dude
                      mladen

Comment

why are ppl sayin it looks good? LOL, looks like a POS, im sure it will look cool once yer done with it though. have fun, the best part of modifying a car is the actual process from stock to modded out... :thumbup:
                        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30
                          why are ppl sayin it looks good? LOL, looks like a POS, im sure it will look cool once yer done with it though. have fun, the best part of modifying a car is the actual process from stock to modded out... :thumbup:
                          sure it has dirty bottle caps but the car is pretty nice. I like it man.
                          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

sweet dave, looks awesome. Should be an exciting project. Let me know if you need another set of hands, and a place to put 12 packs of beer.

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
                            Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
                            Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Take out old then install new interior, donate bumpers/valence, timing belt & water pump replacement... hmmm anything else? Did my old wheels/snow tires end up on there, too?

Comment

Working...
                              X