Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BPG Rat Trap Video. m50 e30 m3. burnout contest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bmwchannel.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, bmwchannel.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

pffft :roll:

Originally posted by vlad
    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

I'm putting an s50 in my m3.

Bring it on, bitches.
      91 m3

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
        That was "drifting" you shithead.

Man, couple of autox's and all of a sudden it's all business you tool. Go kick another panel on your shitbox eta.
        Come on man, I know these comments are in jest but you are a mod and should set a better example.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by 325Projectz
          I'm putting an s50 in my m3.

Bring it on, bitches.
          Omg S50 isn't evel a real M engine omg, early model hater!
          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd
            scott is like the new iteration of OG doug...
            Who's OG Doug?

Sorry TJ - just trying to play on his level. I've made my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is
              OH NOES! JOOR CAR IS BROKIN!

Comment

Don't be a fag Heeter.

Donuts are a good time for everyone I know - maybe you hardcore fuh raze track snobs think they're too childish, but I certainly don't. We just did a bunch today in Mark's 318i vert today - it was a shitload of fun. Maybe I should go buy a fucking Camaro - those guys aren't little whiney bitches about donuts.

What the fuck are you gonna break or destroy - besides tires - by doing donuts?
                umm,
                motor mounts, trans mounts, flex disk, center support bearing, u-joints, half-shafts, side gears, LSD clutch packs..to name a few

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc
                  umm,
                  motor mounts, trans mounts, flex disk, center support bearing, u-joints, half-shafts, side gears, LSD clutch packs..to name a few
                  Stu, any or all of these parts will break if you do some donuts? Maybe if they're on the verge of breaking, but if they're in good shape, I don't see how some donuts are going to all of a sudden compromise their integrity.

I'd rather break a part doing a donut and realize it needed replacing than out on the track...

Comment

Stu, any or all of these parts will break if you do some donuts? Maybe if they're on the verge of breaking, but if they're in good shape, I don't see how some donuts are going to all of a sudden compromise their integrity.

I'd rather break a part doing a donut and realize it needed replacing than out on the track...
                    Very true about not wanting to break shit on the track, I agree completely. But dropping the clutch in these cars, shocking the drivetrain, and ripping donuts is a good recipe for breaking these parts, from the way I've seen people drive them, myself included. You don't drive the car this way on the track though. To me, the cost/benefit of a trackday is much better than ripping donuts in a parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                      Come on man, I know these comments are in jest but you are a mod and should set a better example.
                      Scott has the wit and sense of humor of a dead clown. . . with genital warts. And instead of being a mod and being above name calling, he is definitely below.

Originally posted by Stu Mc
                      But dropping the clutch in these cars, shocking the drivetrain, and ripping donuts is a good recipe for breaking these parts, from the way I've seen people drive them, myself included. You don't drive the car this way on the track though. To me, the cost/benefit of a trackday is much better than ripping donuts in a parking lot.
                      I agree completely. I guess that makes us both track snob whore assholes and we shouldn't be posting either of our opinions because the people on r3v don't want to hear it.

from the beginning, you made a valid post of opinion, and scott did not want to allow you have it, and then we backed up our mutual belief, and he says we're fuh raze assholes.

on the track, transitions from off gas to on are pretty smooth (or you get in trouble). I'd say you are putting much more stress on the drivetrain doing donuts for fun in a parking lot than learning how to drive on a roadcourse during a DE.

Comment

no heet, you're just an asshole.

btw they cleared me off the no-fly list! miami here i come!
                        sigpic

Comment

Fire.

Not sure if it was posted
                          Last edited by DEV0 E30; 11-15-2005, 10:36 AM.
                          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Those rotors were glowing, thats what I like to see.
                            91 m3

Comment

Working...
                            X