US E30 in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US E30 in Europe

Many of you might remember the last E30 I did. I sold it, kind of regret it, but it has now made it's way across the pond. The current owner sent me some fresh photo of a US E30, complete with big bumpers, on the street of Italy. Pretty darn cool... and might just be the only one over there. He has been asked a few times in the first 2 weeks there if it is for sale...

Hope you enjoy the pics like I did. Feel good that my work has held up and it is still rocking. It was practically new!

Nice! DB's ftw

Comment

I really hate to ask but you wouldn't happen to remember the suspension specs would you ?
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

Love this car.
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Very cool pics. nice seeing some other American e30 enthusiasts over here too.

Def. not the only U.S. e30 over here, I have a U.S. 88 325e in my garage going through a 3.0 M20 with turbo swap-
          Over the years I have had a few U.S. spec. E30s go through my hands- all of em lost the ugly big bumpers though...........

Comment

That's pretty cool Halston.

Always loved this car.

Originally posted by Roysneon
            $5 shipped?
            Originally posted by MarkD
            You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Loved your car.

Glad it's being enjoyed by an enthusiast, regardless of where (s)he lives.

Comment

That's pretty cool. Any reason he came across the pond for a U.S. E30?

Comment

That looks great! I felt the same way selling my car to Jason (Tabasco). He seems to have gotten great use out of it and taken great care of it. It made all of my hard work really worth it.

Max

Comment

Good stuff H.
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Thats a nice car, but the US bumpers.. Damn i dont like them..

Comment

That's so cool, I bet that guy is proud of the bumpers! lol

Comment

That is pretty cool, setup an import/export business with him lol.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Needs more euro bumpers.. :X
                            My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                              That's pretty cool. Any reason he came across the pond for a U.S. E30?
                              I'd say probably military member. Car looks good though
                              Continuous For Sale Thread
                              323i s50

Comment

Working...
                              X