The e34 that will retire my e30.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The e34 that will retire my e30.

I gave up on finding a 540/6, so I bought a 535/5 that I am picking up on Saturday. $5900 without the bling wheels, I have a set of M parallels on the way (245/275 tire sizes too, I love it). In February or March, it'll be receiving a TCD Stage I kit (http://turbochargingdynamics.com/tcd..._Turbo_m30.htm). I hope to be running ~20psi with no internal mods to the engine. First few mods will be Bilstein Sport shocks and replacing the H&R springs with Eibachs. Here she is:

Originally posted by permit
    I gave up on finding a 540/6, so I bought a 535/5 that I am picking up on Saturday. $5900 without the bling wheels, I have a set of M parallels on the way (245/275 tire sizes too, I love it). In February or March, it'll be receiving a TCD Stage I kit (http://turbochargingdynamics.com/tcd..._Turbo_m30.htm). I hope to be running ~20psi with no internal mods to the engine. First few mods will be Bilstein Sport shocks and replacing the H&R springs with Eibachs. Here she is:

Looks nice, from small pictures that are 5-10ft away. Not fond of the headlights, but looks like an especially nice canvas to start with.
    Trevor Ely
    '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
    '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

congrats man...very nice. I want a e34 too ;)
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I'd rock it. So the angel eye on the driver side low beam is burnt out?

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the headlights either, I'll have to see how I like them from inside the car though--looks are secondary to objective.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
            I'd rock it. So the angel eye on the driver side low beam is burnt out?
            No, you can tell by the second picture.

Comment

it looks fine in the 1st pic but not the second.

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

Hot. Before E30s, I almost got into E34's... specifically 5spd, green, mint tan leather, modded 535i for $6750 (over two years ago, AC Schnitzter body kit, 8.5X17 & 9.5X17 old-school Hamann wheels)...

I wouldn't attempt to push 20psi uninter-/aftercooled on 9.0:1 compression... go all out and start with the TCD Stage 2 Kit... then get it professionally tuned, for a reliable 350whp, at least. Amazing daily driver.
                Bigger E30 with more high-speed stability, comfort/luxory and power potential = E34. Enjoy, man.
                Last edited by Jarvis; 11-17-2005, 10:55 AM.

Comment

supurb

Comment

hawt. you've gotta swing it by when you're home some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce
                      hawt. you've gotta swing it by when you're home some time.
                      I gotta see the black car, so I'll drop by sometime during the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
                        Hot. Before E30s, I almost got into E34's... specifically 5spd, green, mint tan leather, modded 535i for $6750 (over two years ago, AC Schnitzter body kit, old-school 8.5X17 & 9.5X17 old-school Hamann wheels)...

I wouldn't attempt to push 20psi uninter-/aftercooled on 9.0:1 compression... go all out and start with the TCD Stage 2 Kit... then get it professionally tuned, for a reliable 350whp, at least. Amazing daily driver.
                        Bigger E30 with more high-speed stability, comfort/luxory and power potential = E34. Enjoy, man.
                        I've already talked to the guy from TCD, he says with their head gasket, and some upgraded head studs, I can easily run 20psi. With just the head studs, I can run 9-10psi. If I manage to get enough money together by that time, I'll consider going to the Stage 2.

On bf.c a guy has the Stage 1 with 9psi and is putting out ~275whp, I hope to break 300 at the least.

I'll make a sick donut video this week to break her in.

Comment

Originally posted by permit
                          I gotta see the black car, so I'll drop by sometime during the next week.
                          sounds good man.

Comment

HA, i was looking at that one on CL also!! looks cool, i was definately considering that one...
                            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

very nice ! It looks like it has some mods to start with already! Good find!

Comment

Working...
                              X