No announcement yet.

kevvve's e30 BUILDTHREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put money down on it and will picking it up once I find a garage i can keep it in. $1k will get me the m52 with m50 manifold, trans, harness, ecu, motor mount arms etc etc. plan for the motor will be a tear down, clean up, and replace gaskets, cams with s52 cams and other hardware.

I have to do more research on how to go about this whole swap and make a list of exactly what I need to get this swap down. It'll be my first one and I want to make sure I do it right the first time.
    BUILDTHREAD
    WTB LIST

Comment

updateI havent posted in a while, work is to blame. Since my last post I had the luxury of cracking an oil pan. I know I'm on air blah blah but heres what happened. While pulling into a parking spot, the car hit some black ice during one of our chills here and slid into the curb. SMASHBANG! oil everywhere. sucked. Swapping it sucked. Never again I hope.

Carnage.

Also that motor I mentioned. I went and picked it up. Its sitting in storage until the end of this show season at which point I hope to have a garage where I can work out of and take care of this swap. I need to gather a few more parts like oil pan, brake booster, mounts etc( if anyone has any swap parts PM me.

Short term goals: Brakes, new tie rods, control arms and bushings, maybe reinforce the subframe, roll fenders, Order new lips for the fittis for a refinish, find upholster: hard as hell to find in my area..
      Last edited by kevvve; 04-23-2013, 12:19 AM.
      BUILDTHREAD
      WTB LIST

Comment

Working...
      X