Alpine turbo track rat(lots O pics)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30damen
    replied
    I've seen this car lately on craigslist. Why are you selling it?

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    . The last one is just because.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Man that must be a riot on the road!

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Hells yea! Back on the road! Sorry about the dirty car and crappy pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • wazzu70
    replied
    I love the Cossies as well. They do seem to be a lot more popular outside the US.

    Good point on the adaptors. Especially 4 lug to 4 lug. The aluminum is what scares me a bit, but Im sure its fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Well then I must be one of the few who are seriously into them haha!

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Sold it to a guy in Canada. I didn't finish it, got sucked into my e30. Here are a couple pics. Not many people in the US are into 3 door Sierra cossies.i was building a replica out of a merkur xr4ti.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by obrian
    Adaptec adapters. These were originally for my Sierra cosworth project, so they are a 4x108 ford setup. All hub centric really nice parts.
    What happened to that?

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Originally posted by wazzu70
    You feel safe tracking with adapters? I have heard people worrying about this, but maybe its not a big deal. Luckily my car is quite slow so I don't have to worry too much :)
    Just my opinion, being hub centric takes the load off of the hardware. Unless I hit something hard I think they are good to go. That would probably break the factory stuff first. Lots off pro teams run adaptors and spacers, that makes them ok with me.

    Leave a comment:


  • wazzu70
    replied
    You feel safe tracking with adapters? I have heard people worrying about this, but maybe its not a big deal. Luckily my car is quite slow so I don't have to worry too much :)

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    Fun fact same bolt pattern for early alfas.

    Leave a comment:


  • chondamx
    replied
    Originally posted by obrian
    Adaptec adapters. These were originally for my Sierra cosworth project, so they are a 4x108 ford setup. All hub centric really nice parts.
    Uh huh, and what happened to that gorgeousness? I demand pictures.

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Thanks pilotskillse30.

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Originally posted by wazzu70
    What is the bolt pattern for these? Is it 4x108, 4x114, or is there actually a 4x100 option?

    If not 4x100, how did you adapt them? Redrill or adapters?
    Adaptec adapters. These were originally for my Sierra cosworth project, so they are a 4x108 ford setup. All hub centric really nice parts.

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Originally posted by IronFreak
    Did you use a dimple die for your holes, or come up with some creative way of doing them? I'd like to buy a set, but they're pricey for good ones and not at the top of my list.
    Yep dimple die set. JD3 product. Gota have it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...