Alpine turbo track rat(lots O pics)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pilotskillse30
    replied
    that's one clean track rat

    Leave a comment:


  • wazzu70
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwandhonda
    Awesome specs for those wheels mate :) nice find. Have been on the hunt for something similar for a while now. Only seem to pop up in the 15" variant or in a 4x114 stud pattern.
    What is the bolt pattern for these? Is it 4x108, 4x114, or is there actually a 4x100 option?

    If not 4x100, how did you adapt them? Redrill or adapters?

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    Did you use a dimple die for your holes, or come up with some creative way of doing them? I'd like to buy a set, but they're pricey for good ones and not at the top of my list.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwandhonda
    replied
    Originally posted by obrian
    Glad you guys like the car. I wish I could get it running the way I want. Lots of people are curious about the wheel, tire set up so here it is. Fully Magnesium Tarmac WRC rally wheel, O.Z. Monte Carlos. 17x8.5 32mm offset, 15mm adaptor, extra 3mm spacer in the front. So that puts the fronts at 14mm and the rears at 17mm. Yokohama 235/40 a032r advans. Hope that helps.
    Awesome specs for those wheels mate :) nice find. Have been on the hunt for something similar for a while now. Only seem to pop up in the 15" variant or in a 4x114 stud pattern.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joerdan23TN
    replied
    Waffles, this car looks amazing, build looks so proper, engine, dem wheels, dat cage!
    I can't wait for some videos!

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Glad you guys like the car. I wish I could get it running the way I want. Lots of people are curious about the wheel, tire set up so here it is. Fully Magnesium Tarmac WRC rally wheel, O.Z. Monte Carlos. 17x8.5 32mm offset, 15mm adaptor, extra 3mm spacer in the front. So that puts the fronts at 14mm and the rears at 17mm. Yokohama 235/40 a032r advans. Hope that helps.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwandhonda
    replied
    Would be interested to know what specs the wheels are and what size spacers you are using. Look absolutely spot on :)

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    They kind of steered me to a 600lb Fronts and 850lb rears. With the special track valved koni singles. I haven't made it to any track events yet Boo hoo. The car makes way to much grip on the street to really push it and give any good feedback. Without going to Jail anyways.

    Leave a comment:


  • camshaftgsxr
    replied
    Originally posted by obrian
    Well its definately not as harsh on the street as i figured it would be. Especially with the track valved konis and pretty firm spring rates.

    what spring rates did you get?

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Awh shit man.

    Leave a comment:


  • wazzu70
    replied
    That sucks!

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    I was hoping to be rolling by now but, turns out it was more than another head gasket. Melted one piston and the rest had cracked rings. So I found another m20 and am prepping it right now. The reason I stayed with the stock m20 was because they were almost free and easy to find. Well not any more lol. Hard to find good ones. I'd be done by now but my crappy Audi has been taking all my time and money.

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Originally posted by Constantine
    oh god, those rims.....where did you get them?:))) they are so classy and cool
    Lol. Not sure if thats sarcasm or not.

    Leave a comment:


  • swapped91
    replied
    looks awesome, cage is done really nice to. good work

    Leave a comment:


  • Constantine
    replied
    oh god, those rims.....where did you get them?:))) they are so classy and cool

    Leave a comment:

Working...