Got the Euro plate filler on!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • canakami
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    Dude wtf? Do you go to some lil liberal arts school back east, wear plad, and come home to your dark apartment every night to quietly listen to you Morrissey vinyls, alone, with your little latte?
    Maybe I'm missing the sarcasm, but you do know that's a quote taken from The Dark Knight right?

    Either way, that shits hilarious



    As is pertinent: The stickers look retarded. Not trying to be draconian here, but same freedom you have to place them gives everyone the same freedom to post an opinion. Sure you're 16, who else would do that shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by ForcedFirebird
    Needs more WOT-Tech stickers.
    Only have black ones, would not show up on my tint :(

    Leave a comment:


  • MattBimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Now to remove the crooked decals in the rear window!
    leave that to the Honda guys man, car looks good don't get any of us wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    I have stickers on my e30! only ones that I got from performance parts though...Ground control is crooked though!
    Needs more WOT-Tech stickers.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    I have stickers on my e30! only ones that I got from performance parts though...Ground control is crooked though!

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    ^ lol that'd be even more accurate. and oopz.

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    I know this is what was written.....

    Originally posted by freeride53
    Dude wtf? Do you go to some lil liberal arts school back east, wear plad, and come home to your dark apartment every night to quietly listen to you Morrissey vinyls, alone, with your little latte?

    ...but this is what I read since plaid was spelled wrong ROFL...


    Originally posted by freeride53
    Dude wtf? Do you go to some lil liberal arts school back east, wear Vlad, and come home to your dark apartment every night to quietly listen to you Morrissey vinyls, alone, with your little latte?

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by msportr430
    Because he's the hero r3v deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    Dude wtf? Do you go to some lil liberal arts school back east, wear plad, and come home to your dark apartment every night to quietly listen to you Morrissey vinyls, alone, with your little latte?

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Maybe they don't like the stickers either? Have you seen the other sticker threads on here and people commenting on them? So they will just quote what i said, cause it's pretty much what comes to mind first. And BTW, i've had plunty of hate on here with my rides. Hell, i was told to gtfo and go to e30tech when i first joined. And look where i am now lol! I know the kid is 16, but he is the one that made a members ride thread for a simple little mod. So people can respond to his ride. When i was 16, i took my car to car shows and cruises. And got real life feedback. I've said this many times on here before, Do as you please to your car. Cause it is your car! Cause if everyone did the samething, it would be a boring world. But you also got to expect that people don't like the samething and will say what they think.

    And all of this over a simple statement "Now to remove the crooked decals in the rear window!".
    Funny you mention. The only place I got neg feedback for my Delphin eta coupe was on a forum (surprisingly not his one) that I not only have full length diving boards (and Sportmaxx oh noes), but the bumpers were polished to a mirror shine :D

    Always turned heads, got pics taken at every show, pics at stop lights, pics sitting in front of the shop, and all the locals loved it when they could pay attention to the details.

    Yet, no crooked stickers on it. Just a big WOT-Tech banner on the windshield hehe.

    Leave a comment:


  • MattTHEe30GURU
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Maybe they don't like the stickers either? Have you seen the other sticker threads on here and people commenting on them? So they will just quote what i said, cause it's pretty much what comes to mind first. And BTW, i've had plunty of hate on here with my rides. Hell, i was told to gtfo and go to e30tech when i first joined. And look where i am now lol! I know the kid is 16, but he is the one that made a members ride thread for a simple little mod. So people can respond to his ride. When i was 16, i took my car to car shows and cruises. And got real life feedback. I've said this many times on here before, Do as you please to your car. Cause it is your car! Cause if everyone did the samething, it would be a boring world. But you also got to expect that people don't like the samething and will say what they think.

    And all of this over a simple statement "Now to remove the crooked decals in the rear window!".
    I go to cruises and shows to with other e30s and people from here! they all like it! At the Ice Cream Cruise this weekend i had a guy offer to buy my car.
    it looks alot better in person just from one pic you cant judge it right away!
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Guys, why are we all ignoring this comment?


    Originally posted by JasonC
    Now to remove the crooked decals in the rear window!

    Leave a comment:


  • Brilliantrot 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Now to remove the crooked decals in the rear window!

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by msportr430
    I'm not saying that everyone needs to cock jockey this dudes ride, but when the first 20 post are people literally copying what you said, that's not constructive at all. I wouldn't want people saying that about my car and I'm sure you wouldn't either. And I bet half the people that where quoting you would be rocking stickers if it was what the hivemind agreed on.
    Maybe they don't like the stickers either? Have you seen the other sticker threads on here and people commenting on them? So they will just quote what i said, cause it's pretty much what comes to mind first. And BTW, i've had plunty of hate on here with my rides. Hell, i was told to gtfo and go to e30tech when i first joined. And look where i am now lol! I know the kid is 16, but he is the one that made a members ride thread for a simple little mod. So people can respond to his ride. When i was 16, i took my car to car shows and cruises. And got real life feedback. I've said this many times on here before, Do as you please to your car. Cause it is your car! Cause if everyone did the samething, it would be a boring world. But you also got to expect that people don't like the samething and will say what they think.

    And all of this over a simple statement "Now to remove the crooked decals in the rear window!".

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by MattTHEe30GURU
    illest means "best" or "sick"
    It is plain, so buy a sticker that says "plain"

    But all flaming aside, the e30 looks really nice and a great start off. Better than what I started with 11 years ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • jaywood
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    No one cares if you're 16. I showed up at 16 with a shitty looking car and I got blasted. It's the fucking internet, get over yourself.

    You ARE the one who started a Members Rides thread with one picture to show one small, oem exterior piece.
    Lol!

    Leave a comment:

Working...