New member coming from the Dub world

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JinormusJ
    replied
    I quit

    If that's your first e30, I might as well throw in the towel on trying to top that

    Leave a comment:


  • Wild Ride
    replied
    Beautiful Mtech what a great start to e30 ownership you are definitely taking the right approach. If the quality of work in your r32 is any indication of what you are capable of their e30 is in the right hands. I think in the e30 community the visual mods are more subtle and OEM than the vw community with more emphasis on driving events than visual impact. My buddy had an R32 he absolutely loved for several years that exhaust note is one of a kind. My wife rocks an e30 props to your Gf for doing the same.

    Leave a comment:


  • I<3BMW
    replied
    Your going to Love your E30. Its a great looking car already, and your R32 looks sweet!! cant wait to see what happens.

    Leave a comment:


  • P Arkus
    started a topic New member coming from the Dub world

    New member coming from the Dub world

    Hi Everyone, new here. My name is Patryk and I just picked up a 1991 325is Mtech II. The car is in mint condition, only 65xxxkm's. Its a Japanese import, but its Eurospec so its still LHD. The car is bone stock besides lower springs in the front. So far i've only driven it a handful of times as I still need it to pass inspection, but I love it already. Here's a few pics for clicks...






    I come from the VW world and have been for the last 6 years, all this BMW stuff is pretty new to me. I owned an E36 for the past year, but unfortunately the car just wasnt up to my standards, and I just didnt have the time or motivation to bring it up to those standards. I've only had time for one car, which has been my pride and joy for the past 3 years. Here's how she looked this past summer...



    In all honesty, this BMW will be my gf’s car for the next few years. Fear not, she is a car person too and plans to keep it clean and classy. She agreed to get this car until I’m ready to part ways with my .:R32, at which time I will take over the BMW and plan to do an S52/Manual tranny swap. We have a lot of mods planned for the spring, and hoping that everything goes smoothly with the inspection.

    So there’s my introduction. I’m looking forward to learning more about these cars and enjoying the crap out of driving it around this summer. Thoughts and opinions always welcome:D
Working...