New member coming from the Dub world
Collapse
X
-
damn i'm planning on doing esm 002r's for summer wheels as well. So much want in this thread. -
I am not one to play the "keep the car stock" card but damn this thing is so clean and original that I would almost just keep it stockLeave a comment:
-
Yeah i've been told numberous times i'm going to regret the f*ck out of selling the R32, however my Fiance has a 2008 R32 which should fill the void pretty decently. And i'll be honest, I love driving my E30. I drive the R32 maybe once a week and I still dont miss it. Only thing I miss is the stick shift, but hopefully that will be solved this winter.
As for the ///M badge, I'm not taking it off. The car is an original MTech II and it came stock with the ///M Badge. I'm not trying to fool anyone, the car is not an M3 nor will it ever be. But why take off something that came OEM just to please the purists?Leave a comment:
-
you guys do know that a decent bit of E30s had the option of having an ///M badge, It doesnt have to be an M3/5/6 to have motorsport equipment options such as springs, doglegs, wheels, etc.Leave a comment:
-
Mine was also Reflex! :D loved that car to death. Good luck with selling yours, I'll just tell you right now, you're going to regret the fuck out of that decision.
Your MT2 is mint too, I too have had enough VW/Audi for a few years. I'm itching so badly to get back into another e30 or maybe an e28.Leave a comment:
-
-
Sweet .:R!
Makes me miss mine even more. You repainted yours to white? What was the original color?Leave a comment:
-
Ahh yes I guess some updates are due. This summer I mainly just enjoyed driving it. Did a few cosmetic things to it, but had to shift money towards other priorities in life. Hoping to do a Transmission swap over the winter, do a suspension overhaul and continue enjoying the drive. Here are a few pics of how it looked this summer.



Leave a comment:
-
Thanks again everyone. Just trying to figure out a speedometer/odometer issue at the moment before my inspection so hoping I can have it all done soon and ready to drive!!! Its killing me seeing it in the garage knowing I cant even take it out!Leave a comment:
-
The M badge came factory on the Mtech cars.
That dead pedal is a nice option that is fairly rare.Leave a comment:
-
Damn bro, that car is sexy as f***** and the r32?? ya i had to rub one off! wow!Leave a comment:
-
Hey im located in calgary as well, we need to get some local meets going. Your e30 looks great!Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: