New member coming from the Dub world

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nugentnsb
    replied
    i believe it came with the m badge like that!

    Leave a comment:


  • InNeedOfBoost
    replied
    ^^ I was curious about the same...only the M3's came with the ///M badge, right?

    Or did the actual M Technics come with one as well?

    Regardless...the car is definately a beauty! Digging the new wheels, and there is nothing wrong with rocking replicas! Esp if you're like 75% of the E30...no wait, the entire car community! Baller on a budget! haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    really nice looking car

    remove the M badge yet?

    Originally posted by MR 325
    So many M-Technic cars popping up! Looks like an amazing start.
    gotta sell mine, they are too common on R3v.

    Leave a comment:


  • nugentnsb
    replied
    i love it! :p

    Leave a comment:


  • obes
    replied
    beautiful start!

    Leave a comment:


  • P Arkus
    replied
    Originally posted by federal
    congrats bro...

    want to see the interior!
    Ask and you shall recieve...





    And a shot of the bay for sh!ts and giggles



    Also for those who are a fan of E36's, this was the one I had for the past year. Nice car, but its just apples to oranges when comparing to the E30!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • federal
    replied
    congrats bro...

    want to see the interior!

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    very nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • robrez
    replied
    Nice find. You're the third new owner of an original Mtech II this month. And the cleanest of them all.

    Leave a comment:


  • P Arkus
    replied
    Thanks everyone. I live in Calgary and there's not too many local E30 people/forums, but i'm quite active in our European car forum. As for the car, I cant say I really got a "deal" on it (some would say I paid a premium), but for what it is I think its worth every penny I paid.

    When it comes to the mods, we want to keep it clean and simple. Smoked headlights/bumper lights, lightly smoked 3M tinted tails, M-Tech II steering wheel (right now has the M-Tech I), and of course these which are already sitting in my basement awaiting summertime...



    16x8 & 16x9 ESM 002R's. Calgary roads suck balls so i'd rather get rock chips on replica wheels than the original BBS's. Might do coilovers, but we'll see how we like it with the summer wheels. Right now its sitting pretty good so hopefully we wont have to touch suspension this year.

    After that it'll just be some interior mods (shift knob, pedals, ebrake handle, audio system), exhaust, intake and chip. Not really much I can think of doing past that point and still having it looking clean and simple.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    So many M-Technic cars popping up! Looks like an amazing start.

    Leave a comment:


  • smerfs
    replied
    So you're telling me, another Canadian has exactly the same car as me, and plans to do the exact same thing to it? Let's be friends.

    I saw this car on Kijiji (I think), and I was drooling at it until I found my car (also a euro spec jap import, check out my thread). Glad to see this thing wound up in such great hands!!! hope you got a good deal!

    If you're in Vancouver/lower mainland shoot me a PM and I can direct you to some local forums!

    edit: fairly sure there are only a few genuine M-tech 2 cars in all of Canada. Welcome to the club :)

    Leave a comment:


  • J3M93
    replied
    Damn bro, that's already one of the nicest e30's ive seen!

    And it looks like you've already got the euroweaves, do you know what the offset is on those?

    Leave a comment:


  • NotColtonOrr
    replied
    Fuck man, your girlfriend's gonna be driving a nicer e30 than 75% of this forum haha. Definitely a great start!

    Welcome aboard fellow Canadian! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Wow. I wouldn't do a thing to that. Looks great. Makes me want another e30.

    Leave a comment:

Working...