Clear All

Two driveway shots

Roof racks + smoked turn signals

Paint the lip, or remove it.

God it looks stupid.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

As soon as I saw that Jordan posted, I thought "Uh oh, this kid's gonna get his ass chewed out by MR E30..."

Dosn't that ever make you feel like an asshole, that nobody expects any less than a negative elitist comment from you? The fact is, your E30 is nicely done, it's pretty, but it's NOT that cool. You still drive a POS 80s 3 series, it's still slow, and still can't handle all that well. You've done no unique or interesting custom fabrication in terms of performance, you're not making huge power, your tires aren't 6 feet wide with a cool widebody, and you've done no engineering yourself. It's JUST an E30. JUST like mine. JUST like his. Calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by ilia
        As soon as I saw that Jordan posted, I thought "Uh oh, this kid's gonna get his ass chewed out by MR E30..."

Dosn't that ever make you feel like an asshole, that nobody expects any less than a negative elitist comment from you? The fact is, your E30 is nicely done, it's pretty, but it's NOT that cool. You still drive a POS 80s 3 series, it's still slow, and still can't handle all that well. You've done no unique or interesting custom fabrication in terms of performance, you're not making huge power, your tires aren't 6 feet wide with a cool widebody, and you've done no engineering yourself. It's JUST an E30. JUST like mine. JUST like his. Calm down.
        If anything, your post will be the one that stirs up the mods. Jordan didn't violently lash out with an array of swear words and critical remarks. He simply posted what he is allowed to post--a critique of the pictures. People post pictures knowing that not every reply will be positive. I bet if TJ, or Dave, or Matt posted what Jordan said, there would be no complaints.

The double lip thing looks ridiculous. I'm sure you know you need to buy an IS/Reiger lip.

Comment

Originally posted by ilia
          Ruh roh. Thems fightin words. 70 posts and you think you can just say stuff like this? haha. If anything... YOU need to calm down holmes.

Will
          RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
          Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
          DaveCN = Old Man
          My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
          If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
            Paint the lip, or remove it.

God it looks stupid.
            no chance in hell...

maybe if you take off those nasty side-skirts of yours

and remember people you dont always have to defend jordan
            Last edited by Hatchman; 12-26-2005, 11:54 AM.

Comment

I like the lip, at least its something different
              Jamie Webster
              '89 325is - sold :(
              '96 Miata - sold
              '01 M5 - sold
              '02 Civic Si

Comment

YEa keep the lip as is. Look really good with the Black/white contrast.

www.stancefactory.com

Comment

i think the lip looks like aweful.... other than that is looks like a stock late model 4-door

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hatchman
                    no chance in hell...

maybe if you take off those nasty side-skirts of yours

This man speaks the truth. I hate how every ALWAYS agrees with Jordan. Stefix....its lookin good. Just drop it.

Comment

Originally posted by jweb
                      I like the lip, at least its something different
                      i agree, good black and white contrast. :up:

loven the rack man. what do you mostly use yours for?

btw. white e30's are drop dead gorgouse
                      ________
                      vaporizers
                      Last edited by moatilliatta; 01-20-2011, 07:31 AM.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                      @Zakspeed_US

Comment

clean car... seen plenty of pics of this car on bimmerforums
                        Toyota Pickup

Comment

Originally posted by Hatchman
                          I'm not purposely defending Jordan, he is fully capable of defending himself. I'm just amazed that people get pissed when someone posts a negative comment about someone's car. I mean--you put the picture up, not everyone is going to like it, expect some haters. I don't say I hate the lip thing because Jordan hates it, I hate it because it's stunningly ugly.

Comment

Toyota Pickup

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK
                              how'd you manage to post the same things 10 mins appart

oh and I made the lip for $5 people and its doing just fine thanks, I dont see why I need to spend hundreds of dollars on a spoiler just so I could drag it through snow and crack it into ice blocks... god forbid someone puts purpose before form on this forum, I mean that is why I drive an ix afterall...
                              Last edited by Hatchman; 12-26-2005, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X